• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2009 ADR Cancelled thread - READ 1st Post BEFORE POSTING!

Just cancelled

H&Vine
Day & Date:
Friday, December 4, 2009
Time:
8:25 AM
Dining Party:
2 Adults, 2 Children

also cancelled

Cape May
Friday, December 4, 2009
Time:
9:00 AM
Dining Party:
2 Adults, 2 Children

Thanks to all the wiggling I was able to get a new ressie to include Mother-in-law(yeah for me!) LOL
So, I'll be canceling this soon:

Chef Mickey's Dec.14- 2a,2c-10:30am

Just saw:

Time: 8:35 AM
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
4 adults 1 child

I know that everyone keeps seeing CM ressies pop up, but I keep looking for our trip (12/6-12/14) for 2 adults and I see nothing. We have something already, but I was hoping to make it later.

Are the ressies that you're seeing for larger parties?

There were a lot of CM openings yesterday. Today the best I am finding is a 8:35p for the 13th. That's for a party of 4 though.

I know that everyone keeps seeing CM ressies pop up, but I keep looking for our trip (12/6-12/14) for 2 adults and I see nothing. We have something already, but I was hoping to make it later.

Yes, we're a party of 6 and I saw quite a few availabilities.

I've been checking for a few things every day and it seems that a party of 2 is difficult to get. Hardly anything comes up. We have a day we have 4 more joining us and I was able to get a ressie for 6 for no prob for Sat night.

I think they must have been a short time yesterday that CM came up. After weeks(actually since end of Sept) i tried daily to get them. Finally yesterday i got one and booked it, then later in the day, i went to see if i could get a better time, and everything seemed to be taken. :confused3 But keep trying there seems to be lots of movement now, so hopefully some new will come up for you

I am canceling breakfast at CRT for 4 adults and 1 child at 11:40AM EST. Reservation was for Sunday December 13 at 9:45AM.

I just cancelled a Candlelight Processional Package at Tutto Italia for Monday, 12/14 for the 8:15 PM show, dinner at 5:25 PM. The reservation is for 6 (4A, 2K).

Hope this helps someone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter