• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2009 ADR Cancelled thread - READ 1st Post BEFORE POSTING!

Tomorrow I'm going to cancel my Jiko ARD for Sun 12/6 at 6:05PM. Good common decency won out, and we decided not to bring our 2-year old who is unpredictable at nice dinners. Should I post here when I've done it so someone can jump in?

I'd like to try and book something else on 12/6 or 12/7 that's not too fancy (Whispering Canyon, Tony's Town Square, 'Ohana) but not having much luck. Any advice?

Thanks,

Chad

Canceling a couple reservations if anyone is interested. :)

Sci-Fi - December 11th - 7:45pm - 2 adults
The Wave - December 10th - 5:30pm - 2 adults

Very interested in the Sci-Fi!!! Have you canceled yet?? If you haven't can you let me know the time you are going to do it!!?? :worship:

Just cancelled
12/25 7:40 FLying Fish 2A 2C
12/25 8:15 Kona Cafe 2A 2C

As we will now be eating together at WCC:cool1:

Hope this helps.

Just cancelled Cape may cafe 12/26 7:30am 2A 2C

Just Cancelled the following reservations for one of my clients.

Chef Mickeys December 4th 7:20 am 2A 2C.

Hope this helps someone!

Just cancelled

Teppan Edo
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Time: 1:40 PM 2 Adults, 1 Child

Teppan Edo
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Time: 3:10 PM 2 Adults, 1 Child

1900 Park Fare Breakfast
Monday, December 14, 2009
Time:8:40 AM 1 Adult, 1 Child

Just wanted to let you know...I was just on checking for some ADR changes...I saw three different times for breakfast at CHef Mickeys on Sat. Dec. 12 around 8am...and a few dinner times on Sun. Dec. 6th.

Just wanted to let you know...I was just on checking for some ADR changes...I saw three different times for breakfast at CHef Mickeys on Sat. Dec. 12 around 8am...and a few dinner times on Sun. Dec. 6th.

Thank you. I think they must have released some times. I have been stalking CM daily and just say 8:35 am and 10:20 am for the 4th for 2a and 2c.

I will be cancelling 12/4 Cape May 8:35 am for 2a/2c. Please PM me if interested

thanks so much for posting about CM i finally got an ADR for dinner :cool1:

Just cancelled CRT dinner for Wed Dec 16th at 4:15 for 4 ppl. good luck!
also Les chef de France for dinner Mon Dec 14th 4:50

LTT for Sunday Dec 13th (party night) at 7:15

Thank you. I think they must have released some times. I have been stalking CM daily and just say 8:35 am and 10:20 am for the 4th for 2a and 2c.

I will be cancelling 12/4 Cape May 8:35 am for 2a/2c. Please PM me if interested

Do you know if they will "release" times for other places? I keep stalking for Donald's Breakfast and Princess Storybook?
I have times...I just want better times!!!
I didn't expect so many Chef Mickeys...I am hoping that it happens at my others!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter