December 1, 2012 - Fantasy Eastern to San Juan!!!

:welcome:

Got that last suitcase undone - and the hamper that was only half full is now overflowing again so I guess I know what is on my agenda after a quick trip to the grocery store. Ugly looking out - windy, gray but it is only 55 so I guess that is better than some other alternatives. Gonna be a long winter.

Have a great day!

We too just got off the dream. First time we cruised without having the place decked out for Christmas. I will say however that we DID notice the decorations going up daily on the ship. It was amazing to see the gingerbread house going up from plain old plywood to fully decked out gingerbread by the time we disembarked. They still had to "decorate" the gingerbread when we were getting off, but it had come a long way. The poinsettas were going up every where as well. Made me remeber that I had to get home and get decorating. Oh, but Thanksgiving comes first. LOL.

We had a great time on the Dream. Couple of things we noticed, 1. the size compared to Magic and Wonder made you get disoriented a whole lot easier; and 2. 4 days is definitely not long enough. We won't be doing a short one again if we can help ourselves. We had just gotten such a great deal on this one that we went ahead and did it.

Now, beginning the countdown towards this cruise.....while recovering from the one we just finished. And sadly yes, there is no one to make my bed, change my towels, cook my dinners or do my dishes. Sort of makes me want to cry......

Helly Ladybug23!

I know what you mean. i did not want to get off the ship in October! But I keep looking workward to the December 2012 cruise. Sorry it was not as decorated as you would have liked.

Thanks for the welcome. We are sitting in a hotel today waiting for our flight back to Baltimore tomorrow morning. It was actually cheaper to stay over for a night then to fly right out. We are doing laundry and catching up~However it was so sad to get off the ship after a week. We loved the Dream and are looking forward to the Fantasy.

Sent in a request to join the FB group.

We are Chuck (MickeyBeast)- age 53 and wife Karen (50)- live in Bel Air, Md. Total Disney nuts and this coming cruise will be our Platinum. :cool1: Looking forward to seeing how this community grows here and on FB.

Hi Karen!

We are total DIsney nuts to. I can't wait for the December Cruise to see all the decorations. Was the Dream decorated when you got off?

Less than a year day wise.....but today is Saturday and and this time next year we will be on board and enjoying life....soon time for drill and sail away party.

Less than a year day wise.....but today is Saturday and and this time next year we will be on board and enjoying life....soon time for drill and sail away party.

:woohoo::woohoo: it is so exciting. I can't wait.:woohoo::yay:

Hi everyone!

We just returned on Thursday from the Dream. A 4 day cruise is WAY too short for us, so we booked Dec 1st, 2012 on the Fantasy!

We would love to join the FE group also.

I send a request to join the fb page. We had a fb group for the last cruise and it was a great way to make friends and get to know fellow cruisers!

Hi everyone!

We just returned on Thursday from the Dream. A 4 day cruise is WAY too short for us, so we booked Dec 1st, 2012 on the Fantasy!

We would love to join the FE group also.

I send a request to join the fb page. We had a fb group for the last cruise and it was a great way to make friends and get to know fellow cruisers!
:welcome: to the party:

You are so right 4 days is not long enough. We did one in October.

:surfweb:

Just got off the Magic in November which was our first cruise and now we are hooked.

Booked 12/1 and 1/13/13 haven't decided yet which we want to do.

Just got off the Magic in November which was our first cruise and now we are hooked.

Booked 12/1 and 1/13/13 haven't decided yet which we want to do.
:welcome:!

You have a hard decision to make. Good luck.

Thanks! The only thing holding us back is wanting to see Christmas decorations. 1/12 cruise is about $450 less.

That is why we are doing the December cruise. Want to see decorations. We did WDW with good friends in December 2010 and loved the decorations there so we thought we would try the cruise.

Was the magice decorated for Christmas when you were on.

That is why we are doing the December cruise. Want to see decorations. We did WDW with good friends in December 2010 and loved the decorations there so we thought we would try the cruise.

Was the magice decorated for Christmas when you were on.

Yes it was decorated. According to the CM on board Decoration go up on November 7th. We got to see them make a giant Gingerbread house within the 7 days we were on board.

Booked this cruise while on our B2B last week. Looking forward to it.

Never got the chance to meet anyone from those cruises, hope this wont happen on this one.

I requested the facebook page also.

Bob

:welcome: MoranClan! Sorry your B2B is over - it is so hard when any cruise is over. But, we can keep each other company while we wait for this trip.

Just back from the Amish grocery and the meat market out in the local farm country. They have the best bacon - I am thinking it will be pancakes and bacon for dinner tonight - and maybe an early dinner at that. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Not much else to report. Just about done with the holiday shopping - one more day out and about and I will be finished. Considering a trip to Ohio to see the folks but that is very dependent on the weather - won't make up my mind until the end of the week.

Enjoy!!

Booked this cruise while on our B2B last week. Looking forward to it.

Never got the chance to meet anyone from those cruises, hope this wont happen on this one.

I requested the facebook page also.

Bob

:welcome: to the Group. B2B must have been a blast. You get to stay on the ship when there is hardly any one on it.:thumbsup2

:welcome: MoranClan! Sorry your B2B is over - it is so hard when any cruise is over. But, we can keep each other company while we wait for this trip.

Just back from the Amish grocery and the meat market out in the local farm country. They have the best bacon - I am thinking it will be pancakes and bacon for dinner tonight - and maybe an early dinner at that. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Not much else to report. Just about done with the holiday shopping - one more day out and about and I will be finished. Considering a trip to Ohio to see the folks but that is very dependent on the weather - won't make up my mind until the end of the week.

Enjoy!!

I love having breakfast for dinner. Now that I am reading this we may have to do tonight. :rolleyes1

We just booked this itinerary while on the Wonder MR last week. We had an amazing time and were blessed with an incredible sprinkling of pixie dust. Can't wait to be back onboard DCL.

We just booked this itinerary while on the Wonder MR last week. Can't wait to be back onboard DCL.

Ditto! :yay: We were also on the Wonder MR Dec 4-11 and booked this cruise. Our only contingency is whether we can get a good price on airfare since we have to fly from the West coast. If that doesn't happen, we may move our booking but I'd sure like to see the Fantasy in Dec 2012. :banana:

I love seeing the Christmas decor which is why I like to sail in December, but I'm wondering what the weather will be like in the Caribbean in December? Will it be warm enough to enjoy Castaway Cay since it is further north?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter