Death on Tower of Terror

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by TLHB70, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlindTyldak

BlindTyldak WoW-geek

You know where they may have gotten it was that girl who did pass on at Typhoon Lagoon. I remember when that one was on the news you could tell that they were fishing for a "Disney ride killed another person" story and mentioned that she had riden ToT the day previously.

2. snowwhite84

snowwhite84 DIS Veteran

Wow...go to Wikipedia.com and search "Incidents at Disney Parks"...it will astound you! There are so many cases that I had never even heard of, and recent, too. And a couple on rides like PotC, Body Wars, Dinosaur, and others that I wouldn't categorize "thrill" rides.

3. Shanna-like-Banana

Shanna-like-Banana DIS Veteran

All I know is when my DD was 9 she had a full blown panic attack on the ride, and they had to temp close our elevator while we got her off. We had to get a wheelchair to the evelator and take her to medical aide while she recovered from the panic attack, then on back to the resort to rest

poor thing really thought she was actually going to die, thought the ride had broken loose and we were all going to die,
    She had riden it prior to this attack as well :(

4. GADisneyDad14

GADisneyDad14 TPAS Moderator Moderator

12 year old thread, closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.