Dear Teen Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ade,
I loved seeing you again today!
I hate that you're in London now. I miss you a lot.
Best'Friend.

Love,
Elin. x

dear friend-
i came back online like you asked me too. but you're not online...?
get online.
Jess.

Dear Politics and Econ teacher~

Why do I have to do that time line? It's semi stupid and I really have no interest in the history of mass media. And the supply and demand project is also very stupid.

~Mad Student

Dear R~
Hello where are you? It'd be nice for you to start our convo cause I don't wanna seem pushy. I've started too many lately...it's your turn!

~Me

dear _____,
don't start a fight with me just cuz I commented on your picture.
kbye.
-me

Dear D-bag judge,
W T F x15,000
how the hell do you think you can give us a freaking 70 when the lowest score besides yours was an 87?! I don't get it. You deserve to be shot or something.
Thank you so much for robbing us of that second place spot the we deserved and have worked our butts off since freaking august for. Thanks to you we got tenth. I'm soo pissed right now....and right now I hate you.
Jerk.
-Victoria

Dear JaneDoe,
I don't even I know you, but I know fo' sho' that you are beautiful. So baby let me know your name. Damn what's her name? Cause I'm overly attracted & terribly convinced that she could be my princess, & I could be her prince. & I felt that way, since, since I saw JaneDoe.
-me

Dear Frankie Goes to Hollywood,
<3 ily.

-Elin.

Dear Anyone,
You should buy the album Frankie Says Greatest Hits for me. :D

Love,
Elin.

Dear Speech,
Why must you have to be 4 minutes long (atleast)? You're more like 3 minutes 39 seconds. I like you better that way. I'll just read you REALLLLLLY slow. So you can be 4 minutes :-) *taps head* always thinking
-Sara

dear wanda,
wigal1288p.jpg

-katie

dear katie

cooool. i have a small snail. :D they eat paper and leaves

- wanda

Dear katie,

i found the little bugger in me backyard. hes about the size of a quarter. :D wen he comes outta his shell i set him on my arm and he just glides his way up :D
hes so cute, :cutie:

- wanda

katie,
when i was little, i had aquatic snails in my fish tank. they ate the gross stuff off the glass and rocks. lol.
-shelby

wanda,
haha! i never would have thought to pick it up.
i would have been like "ew a snail"
and walked away xD
-katie

shelby,
haha, my friend and i used to have a fish tank together and buy fish all the time xD we had a few snails and they did a great job of eating gross stuff .
-katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter