Dealing with The Loss of a Son

:grouphug: Thank You everyone for your Continuing Support & Encouragement & sharing your stories with me

My husband closes on his townhome today and officially moves out for good Saturday morning :sad1:

I do NOT like this at all not one bit.. But again, Im being forced to accept it

:guilty:

Stay strong for your son; he would not want you to be sad!
They say God has a master plan for us all and we do not know how each of us plays in it and to trust in him and he will see you through - easier said than done - I know!
We lost our nephew he was 22 about 2 weeks ago, also suddenly; he was treating for a kidney disease but never thought God would take him from us. I can't imagine your pain but know you have our prayers of support! And an angel looking over you and watching out for goodness to come your way.

Stay strong for your son; he would not want you to be sad!
They say God has a master plan for us all and we do not know how each of us plays in it and to trust in him and he will see you through - easier said than done - I know!
We lost our nephew he was 22 about 2 weeks ago, also suddenly; he was treating for a kidney disease but never thought God would take him from us. I can't imagine your pain but know you have our prayers of support! And an angel looking over you and watching out for goodness to come your way.

Im so sorry for your loss
and Thank You for your kind words & encouragement

Stacy..I am so sorry Andy did this too you, on top of everything else. One day he is going to wake up and say *** did I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to heck you are taking him to the cleaners!! I know that sounds petty..but heck..make him pay! And he wants you to make his life easier by making the divorce faster?? Umm...NO..why...so he can go off with his girl toy??

I am so so so so sorry!!

Hugs!! I am 1 hour away from you..if you need to get away or went to go out..let me know..I am there!!!!!!

Hello, I just read this entire thread. All I can do is shake my head and take deep breaths. I don't have advice, I have never walked in your shoes. I feel so deeply moved by your story. :hug:

I am sorry for your loss. I can not imagine your pain. I have 3 of my own. My DD was very ill in 2007 and was very close to death. I am at a loss for words for you.

As for your divorce oh my is the reply. Its beyond thinking!

I guess I wanted you to know I am thinking and praying for you!:hug: I know we do not know each other and may never meet but you will be in my thoughts. You must be a strong lady and I hope something good comes your way!:)

All the best , take care! If you ever need a chat, I am here daily! Always here to listen and never judge. I will check this site to see if you update how you are.:flower3:

Hi All
Checking In

I really do appreciate all your thoughts prayers and kinds words and for you sharing your stories with me

:grouphug:

Im doing.. ok.. Ok as I can be I guess. Its still very hard and Im hurting for both losses all the time.

Im keeping busy and trying to stay active

I start Vocational School for Medical Receptionist on the 25th. Its an 11 week course and they help build your resume with you. Im excited, and it should keep me preoccupied so Im not sitting around in a big empty house dwelling on what could of or should of been

Again I thank each and every one of you for all your continuous support.. Its my Dis Family who help keep me Strong

:goodvibes

Hi All
Checking In

I really do appreciate all your thoughts prayers and kinds words and for you sharing your stories with me

Im doing.. ok.. Ok as I can be I guess. Its still very hard and Im hurting for both losses all the time.

I start Vocational School for Medical Receptionist on the 25th. Its an 11 week course and they help build your resume with you. Im excited, and it should keep me preoccupied so Im not sitting around in a big empty house dwelling on what could of or should of been

Again I thank each and every one of you for all your continuous support.. Its my Dis Family who help keep me Strong

Thanks for checking in Stacy. You know we think about you every single day.
Aunt Michele

Thanks for checking in Stacy. You know we think about you every single day.
Aunt Michele

Thank You :hug:

Love You

Thanks for still being my family.. You, Judy & Beth are the only ones that actually continue to check up on me.. Its appreciated..

:hug: Stacy.

Congratulations on school.
Damien is helping you find the strength to go on. Good for him.

I hope you continue to go forward. I believe that you are a very strong person for dealing with all the sorrow in your life this past year.

Thinking of you and wishing you well.

Ugh!!! It's almost over now.. :guilty:

My Husband is closing on his new place early. It was suppose to be Jan 25th. They upped it to next Friday. He will be moving out for good by Saturday..

I won't even really see him this week either.. He is leaving tonight and won't be back til Wednesday. He'll stay here Wednesday & Thursday & possibly Friday but not too sure..

I go on the 19th to the Divorce center to get the process started. Not my choice but he is pushing hard to get it over with..

My heart is so broken and I cry all the time

We should be divorced in March.. He'll be on his cruise with his Girlfriend while I will be in a court room getting a divorce.. Using a Divorce center only 1 spouse has to show up..

This really really stinks and Im so scared.. Ive never been alone before. I always at least had Damien by my side.. I miss my son so Much and the Holidays were just horrible without him

:sad1:

I am so sorry to hear about this. :( :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi All
Checking In

I'm hoping you had a good first day of school. Sending you more hugs because I don't know what else to say... :hug::hug::hug:

I never even knew this part of the board existed. Your story was at the top and I just read the whole thing. I'm sitting here crying for you, I am beyond sorry for everything that has happened to you. I really can't imagine what you are going through. :grouphug:

I applaud you for moving on and going back to school. You WILL get through this! You are still a young woman and you can find happiness again. :grouphug:

Update:

School went very well on Monday until she told us we will be meeting for now on in My Son's Old Classroom!!! :scared1: He spent 2 years in that classroom for Medical Assisting.

Panic clicked in a little. I explained to my teacher about my son and she was very understanding. She said IF I have problems with it we can work something out.. Ok whew.. Good to know in advance..

Ok, so the 2nd night of school ( it's only Mon & Wed ) we were lined up outside the classroom waiting and a few of the students who kinda over heard me talking to the Teacher asked if I was OK and Ready to go in.. They were really nice to me and understanding.. :guilty:

We went in and at first I let the room sink in.. And I kept remembering Damien LOVED being in that classroom.. My Dad even said to me, Maybe that was Damien's way of telling me he Approves and is Proud of me for going back to school.. :lovestruc

So far so good. I like the teacher, the other students and the class.

:grouphug: Hugs To All

How ironic that you are now meeting in your son's old classroom. Maybe you will come to see it as comforting in a way, that he was there before you, and that he's with you know, urging you to continue school & holding your hand all the way. He's there to support you! If it's too much to handle, don't be afriad to let the teacher know, sounds like she will work with you in finding another option.

Update:
School went very well on Monday until she told us we will be meeting for now on in My Son's Old Classroom!!! :scared1: He spent 2 years in that classroom for Medical Assisting.
Panic clicked in a little. I explained to my teacher about my son and she was very understanding. She said IF I have problems with it we can work something out.. Ok whew.. Good to know in advance..
Ok, so the 2nd night of school ( it's only Mon & Wed ) we were lined up outside the classroom waiting and a few of the students who kinda over heard me talking to the Teacher asked if I was OK and Ready to go in.. They were really nice to me and understanding.. :guilty:
We went in and at first I let the room sink in.. And I kept remembering Damien LOVED being in that classroom.. My Dad even said to me, Maybe that was Damien's way of telling me he Approves and is Proud of me for going back to school.. :lovestruc
So far so good. I like the teacher, the other students and the class.
:grouphug: Hugs To All

Stacy we are very proud of you. Call me anytime if you need to talk.
Aunt Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter