Dealing with grumpy attitude....

The root of the issue is that she is spoiled, I admit that. She's usually a very sweet child but sometimes the spoiled brat comes out and that's exactly what happened that trip. I know the difference when something is truly bothering her or if she just wants to be a butt.

Now that she's 8, she's much better. I know if she's grumpy, 99% of the time she's hungry, so we get her something to eat asap, and all is back to normal.
You are basically describing my child. She is 12 now and we still have some sort of attitude every trip (anywhere). 99.9% of the time she's hungry. I've gotten better about making sure she eats a decent breakfast and that we stop for a snack mid morning.

To OP if you can rule out hunger, tiredness etc, I agree with PPs to talk to him beforehand, before he is unhappy about anything and explain what will happen if he behaves that way (return to room, timeout,etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter