DDP questions

mom2001scrapper

Mouseketeer
Hello all,
I'm in the middle of preparing for our first trip to Disney so I am a bit confused. We are going for 8 days (7 nights). It will be my DH, DS, and myself. So am I correct in my thinking that we will get 21 TS meals, 21 cs meals, and 21 snacks between all of us (7 a piece of each) for our stay?

My DH thought it might be one of each for each day but I thought it was depending on the number of nights.

Also, if we choose a table service meal beyond our ddp, can we pay for it out of pocket?

Please help us out.
Julie

Yes, per night! So 7 TS, 7 CS and 7 Snacks per person. If your DS is 3-9 he gets the child DDP.

In response to your other question, you can pay OOP for meals beyond what you have on the DDP. We are staying for 4 nights on our next trip, but we are planning on paying OOP for an extra meal. Just make sure you decide to pay OOP for the cheapest meal!

And just to add...you can pay OOP for whatever meal you choose. You don't have to use all your credits first and then start paying OOP. So, when you have decided your restaurant choices, and made your ADRs, if you have chosen to eat at more TS restaurants than you have credits for, then try to figure out which one is likely to be cheapest. Breakfasts are likely to be less expensive than lunches or dinners. If you are charging the meal to your room, just be sure to be clear with the server that you are charging the meal to your room and not using any DDP credits. We paid OOP for our first TS meal because we were eating at a 2TS later in the week. We had no problems.

Of course, the same goes for CS, but since they are all very similar in price, it may not be worth it to pay OOP until you know that you have used them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter