DDP and CP package - do you pay up front?

B.Mary

Mouseketeer
Last year with the DDP, when we booked Hoop Dee Doo, we didn't have to pay up front for HDD since we were on the plan.

Don't know if that's still true -- but what I really want to know is, if you're on the plan and give your res. #, do you still have to pay up front for the CP package?

anyone? trying to decide if I should book my package with dining before the CP packages come out.

thanks.

Last year I made my reservation via the phone. When I arrived there was a note on my package that I needed to stop at the concierge desk once I had my room cards. My room was ready so I took everything there, got the kids and DH settled in the food court--it was 2pm and our flight was delayed so we had not eaten since breakfast--and while they were eating I went to the concierge and picked up my tickets (badges) and they swiped the card to remove the meals. You're tickets are then prepaid and you do not give the key card to anyone at the restuarant. (just remember that your dining credits will be lower than you think they should be becasue that meal has already been deducted)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter