DDC XVIII - Spring Fever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it too early to start a PTR for a trip from jan 27 - feb 1

I see that Avaitarland might be cancelled ( I didn't like the idea from the start) What they should add is some kind of boat ride like Journey of the Amazon or Nile:confused3

I see that Avaitarland might be cancelled ( I didn't like the idea from the start) What they should add is some kind of boat ride like Journey of the Amazon or Nile:confused3

Me neither. I wouldn't be too disappointed if that ends up being true.

I'm glad to see this. Hope it is true. I really didn't care for the movie to be honest. Sure it was visually impressive but the story didn't do much for me. Don't care to see it again and I don't particularly want to enter that land. I'd rather see them do something with a Disney owned property before contracting something like this.

I am glad to hear it might not happen. I think they were trying to think of something to compete with harry Potter but I dont think that his would be it.

Gee, left work at 4:00 on the old thread and now we're on page 7 of the new one.

Should have called it "More Padding than Jr. High Prom":rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter