DDC XVI - Here because Fed allows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about everything is awesome in that commercial - except the Kia!:rotfl2:

Maybe if they put in the Kia Minivan it would be more believable. :lmao:

Good to see the "Crue" back together. :thumbsup2

Besides all the Babes...I really liked the Lumber Jacks sawing the Monster size Sandwich. :lmao:

Welcome home!

Hey, what a coincidence, I live in Racine. And I just got a whole bunch of new stuff! Oh...wait....

So was the person that used the card in Racine or the company he was trying to buy from?

the company is confirmed a racine company. the person used a racine address with my numbers and thats how it got "flagged".

406514_10150559413989827_718499826_8692818_1343413005_n.jpg

Very funny!

long story!!! :lmao:i use this card for everything.
last summer, i made a purchase with my credit card with another disdad. him and i joked around, now that he has my card, he can buy a new tv and a trip to wdw.:lmao:
THIS DIS DAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS NEXT PART!!!
on sunday 1/22/12, tammy and i get home from going to cracker barrel, theres a message on the machine from chase disney visa fraud department!!!:eek: someone has attempted to make 3 purchases with my card and it was not me!! they took the charges off my card and cancelled the card and i got a new one.
today, i get a letter telling me where the charges were from and there was only one on there. so i called chase to ask why and they told me the others did not post and were never charged to my account.
so i asked some questions. it seems the three charges were all on line. from someone in wisconsin!!! ( the disdad i was dealing with, dont live in wisconsin, hes off the hook :lmao:)so i googled the known company that the charge was to and the company is from RACINE WISCONSIN!!!!! :lmao: now, till a few years ago. ive never heard of the place. how many people do you know who live in racine wisconsin??????:lmao:
if i get my statement, and there are cheese ball finger prints on it.:lmao:

Put Fed on the case.

DW's been sick all week.

Bad cold - and really itchy eyes.

She's been me from work, but woudn't go to the Dr.

She went today, and she has Pink Eye... :sad2:

Gotta gt some special drops.

Hopefully we don' all catch it.

not seeing many sigs with the 343 day to go ticker in them :confused3 Am I now cursed because I put my ticker in before I truly booked?

We're not quite in the northeast corner, but DW is a member of the Connecticut Diaspora. She grew up rooting for the Pats on the AFC side and the Giants on the NFC side. She is understandably excited about this game.

I am just happy that there will be more of my favorite beer on hand for our annual Super Bowl party.

Not everyone who lives round these parts is a fan of these teams! Phins up!

not seeing many sigs with the 343 day to go ticker in them :confused3 Am I now cursed because I put my ticker in before I truly booked?

I'd like to add one myself, but I’m not certain that I can travel that particular week.

Really want to, just not sure I can. :sad1:

My first picture post for this thread... brought to you by the letter

A

for Aulani

DSCN3935.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter