• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DDA Chapter 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, DDA!

Just finished re-reading The Clan of the Cave Bear this morning. I forget how much I love that series until I start it up again. Need to reread them before spring when the next (and last :( ) book finally comes out! I can't actually find my copies of the books as they're probably in a box in Kristi's attic, but I finally had the brilliance to remember that I could request them from the library. Yeah, that idea only took me 5 months to come up with. :rotfl: Apparently, there was some leap to be made between owning a book and still requesting it from the library.

I'm off to take the Rachels to work bible school and then need to clean up the kitchen. Dad was fixing the kitchen sink Sun and yesterday so all of the stuff is out and everywhere. Now to just get it put back together and catch the dishes back up. Ah, the exciting life I lead some days. ;)

Tia have fun cleaning the kitchen, I've just got the bathroom left :eek: I have no idea when Chris will get out so I'm just plugging along. By the time he gets here I'll probably have the entire car packed inside and out :rotfl:

Chris just called and he has Wednesday off too. That means we will be leaving sometime Tomorrow :eek::woohoo: I guess I need to get things in shape double time. Thankfully the packing is almost totally done :thumbsup2

You all have a wonderful trip. Enjoy!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Tia have fun cleaning the kitchen, I've just got the bathroom left :eek: I have no idea when Chris will get out so I'm just plugging along. By the time he gets here I'll probably have the entire car packed inside and out :rotfl:

Deb,,,you and your family have a grand time. I cannot wait to hear your own personal review of the Epic. Plus your own pictures of it!!!

Deb and Chris and the boys... HAVE FUN!!!

hey everyone.. I know i came in then disappeared and then came back.. well its all because of school. Major tests and stuff take up my time.. well took hopefully my last test today of my bachelors degree.

still haven't got the results back yet and it really is driving me crazy so I am doing everything I can to keep my mind occupied.

so just saying hi again :yay:

hey everyone.. I know i came in then disappeared and then came back.. well its all because of school. Major tests and stuff take up my time.. well took hopefully my last test today of my bachelors degree.

still haven't got the results back yet and it really is driving me crazy so I am doing everything I can to keep my mind occupied.

we often pop in and out of this thread as time and the real world allows, so no worries!!

Deb and boys- have a fantabulous trip!!

Good luck! Hope the results come soon.

Deb - Have a WONDERFUL time!!!

We're 8 hours into our drive. In PA now. Heavy downpours along the way. Everyone still wide awake. Thought the kids would be out cold by now.

We're 8 hours into our drive. In PA now. Heavy downpours along the way. Everyone still wide awake. Thought the kids would be out cold by now.

Wish we were getting the rain!!!. Take care driving!!!

Good morning, DDA! Two babies today, but so far the two of them have had a total of 3 naps and it's only 10:30 so it's been a good day so far. ;) Of course, I'll probably pay for it this afternoon at the 2yos naptime, but that's okay. I'll take an easy morning anyday.

Morning, all! It's another fun-filled day at the dentist for us. Jacob is getting a cavity filled, Leslie is getting 4 teeth sealed and a tooth pulled, and Mary is getting a cavity filled and a tooth pulled. Should be fun! At least I don't have to sit in the hot seat!

After that, we are cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! We are having our house appraised as we try to refinance! Wish us luck! We haven't had any houses in our neighborhood sell for a while, and in the last month a couple have! Hoping it does good things for us!!!

Katie gets home from camp sometime this afternoon. Can't wait to see her and find out how things went! It's amazing how much I've missed her!

Glynis - hope all went well with the dentist

It's HOT out, we now have the heat index at 110, I certainly hope it isn't like this next week at Disney.

I am getting nervous reading the crowd reports coming in...seems like alot of tour groups this summer. MK is green today but people are saying it's packed & they added another MSEP tonight at 11pm. :eek:

Hope the crowds aren't too bad for all of you leaving soon!! :scared:

I am getting nervous reading the crowd reports coming in...seems like alot of tour groups this summer. MK is green today but people are saying it's packed & they added another MSEP tonight at 11pm. :eek:

I'm pretty sure that the official site has listed MSEP for 9 pm and 11 pm most of July for quite a while now. Maybe I'm wrong. I know that it has been for July 31st. Then nothing is listed in August, though I'm sure that isn't right.

The last post last night and the first this morning. That has NEVER happened.

Everyone must be very busy!

Have a great day, DDA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter