• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCP Alumni Re-hire

AnyoneForPizza

Earning My Ears
Hey guys,

Is anyone on here a DCP Alumni who is in the process of applying to be a WDW Cast Member again? I did the College Program 6 years ago and have since moved back down to Florida last year after working at the Disney Store over the summer. Now that I'm living in Florida again, I'm considering going part-time (since apparently Seasonal is going away) in the parks.

How has the application process been for you so far? I haven't started applying yet, but I've heard from some people that they've been on a waiting list for 5 months. I just remember when I applied for the DCP, there were a ton of people to talk to about it, but now it seems like it's harder to find people in my situation who have been out of the program for a while but are trying to get re-hired.

I applied as a DCP alumni and heard nothing. I was in processing and it never moved any further. Of course I was applying for a very specific positions so I don't think my DCP had anything to do with not being looked at for the other position.

If you live in the area I would call casting and see if you can do an in person application.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter