DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

If you go to the DCL blog, he's got a pdf with an updated brochure with the dates and ports. Here's alaska:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 10.39.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 10.39.01 AM.png
    803.2 KB · Views: 93
Will there be a thread with alaskan prices tomorrow? I'm wondering on the difference between the 7 and 9 day alaskan. we've got a group of 17 going.

Are you kidding me? After all this wait, there is a conspicuous hole in the schedule for the Fantasy - Aug 26. Of course, that was the week we were looking at. Some kind of private charter for that week, i assume? :furious:

Same here!!! That's the week we travel every year!! I really don't want to do another Bahamian, so looks like we might have to jump cruise lines. :(

Same here!!! That's the week we travel every year!! I really don't want to do another Bahamian, so looks like we might have to jump cruise lines. :(

Us too. It's the week gap we have in between when the kids' summer camp ends and school begins.

Looks like they're not repeating the 12-night Norwegian sailings in 2017 and just have one 11-night! That's gonna raise the prices for sure if there is only one sailing! Disappointed

its funny (kinda) 'cause until this moment I thought I was the only person here waiting for that specific week....the week before is waaaaay more $$$$

Are you kidding me? After all this wait, there is a conspicuous hole in the schedule for the Fantasy - Aug 26. Of course, that was the week we were looking at. Some kind of private charter for that week, i assume? :furious:

That's our anniversary and we always try to book a cruise during that time. Drat!

Those Southern Caribbean sailings look awesome but I don't even want to know the price.

I am excited for the CC double dip cruises. We were hoping for those!

Well, looks like I gotta get some other cruise line pricing down so I can compare tomorrow (once I get over the sticker price of DCL) and make a decision as to who we can realistically afford :lmao:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter