DCL Summer 2017 Megathread - Itineraries are out!

So how do you know that platinum and gold can book a day early? I don't see that anywhere.

Thanks

So how do you know that platinum and gold can book a day early? I don't see that anywhere.

Thanks

I agree, I don't see anything in those articles that says gold/platinum gets to book a day ahead. It just says "Bookings open to the public April 14, 2016. More details on the newly announced itineraries can be found on the Ports and Itineraries for 2017 page of disneycruise.com."

Am I missing something -- no matter what itinerary I click, it is only showing me the dates that have already been released!

I agree, I don't see anything in those articles that says gold/platinum gets to book a day ahead. It just says "Bookings open to the public April 14, 2016. More details on the newly announced itineraries can be found on the Ports and Itineraries for 2017 page of disneycruise.com."

When I click on the link on the first page about 2017 itineraries, and then click on an itinerary on the next page, all I am getting are 2016 dates through May. No itineraries are being shown for the summer ?!?

Are you kidding me? After all this wait, there is a conspicuous hole in the schedule for the Fantasy - Aug 26. Of course, that was the week we were looking at. Some kind of private charter for that week, i assume? :furious:

I can't see much in May 2017 What am I doing wrong

I'm trying to see the repo cruise for the Magic in May 2017 from San Juan, cannot find it :(

Are we supposed to be able to see dates? How far out does the schedule go now? I was interested in Sept 2017, was that part of this release or will I have to wait for the next one?

Am I not seeing it, but where is the Fantasy the last week of August 2017? That's "our" week, and all I'm seeing is a couple of short Bahamian cruises; was hoping for a Caribbean Fantasy that week (any itin)... but there's nothing.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter