DCL sport bottles?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Do they sell DCL sport bottles that we can use at the beverage station and to fill up before going into shows, in port, etc.?

(Is it OK to take them into the shows?)

Thanks!

I don't remember seeing sports bottles in the shops when we were on the Magic last month. I think they did sell insulated travel mugs (like I use for coffee). People at the drink station were using a variety of containers -- there didn't seem to be a policy of limiting you to the cups provided.

You can take drinks into the shows. The Walt Disney Theatre seats have cup holders, and crew members will be selling drinks before the shows.

I bought a sport bottle at Castaway Cay a couple years ago but don't remember seeing them before that on the ship.

I got one with the Excursion Kit I ordered through DCL before cruising. They also sell the waterbottle by itself. Just visit the Exclusive Merchandise section on the DCL website.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter