DCL Specialty Cake with Message

jeepnjudy

DIS Veteran
Forgive me as it has been several years since we celebrated something on a Disney cruise. The last time we did, I was able to order a cake with a message using the SHORESIDE DCL CAKE ORDER form. Is this still an option? I'm fearful of filling out the form and faxing it since it will have my credit card information on it and there is no other phone number on the form. Thank you to anyone who has updated information!

If you plan to have it served in one of the main dining restaurants, then someone working there might be willing to do the writing for you. Also, if you let your serving team know about whatever you're celebrating, then they'll bring you a special dessert with a little chocolate thing that says "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary" or whatever. And if you tell them that you like it, they might just bring you one every night for a different reason!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter