DCL Shuttles

westjones

DIS Veteran
I have some questions about the DCL Shuttles.

1. We are DVC members, so we will book our own stay at WDW for the week before the cruise. Can we still use the shuttles from DCL to go over to WDW? We will fly in on a cruise day (Sunday.), but will be going to WDW instead of the cruise that day.

2. Do I need to book that ahead of time, or can we just go up to a DCL representative at the airport and pay there?

3. I saw these rates listed on a website:

Ground Transportation Pricing:

Below is the pricing for ground transportation.

One Way (airport to WDW).....$19
One Way (all other)...............$24
Cruise Only (2 legs)...............$46
Land/Sea (3 legs).................$63

Are these correct? We would need to go to the Beach Club Resort from the airport on Sunday, then the following Saturday we need to get to the cruise, then a week later (after our 7 day cruise) we need to get to the airport.

So would that mean for those 3 stops it would be $63/person total (there will be 4 of us)?

4. Has anyone taken the shuttles to or from Beach Club? Does it work well?

Thanks!
DJ

There were shuttle vouchers in our cruise documents when they arrived that we could have purchased if we still needed transportation...we didn't, but it was nice to know they were there if we needed them.

1. We are DVC members, so we will book our own stay at WDW for the week before the cruise. Can we still use the shuttles from DCL to go over to WDW? We will fly in on a cruise day (Sunday.), but will be going to WDW instead of the cruise that day.

I asked about this before our last cruise. You can book your own DVC stay and then use the DCL shuttle to go to port and then the airport after. Since you'll be at the Beach Club, that is one of the regular stops for the shuttle - bigger issue if you were staying at OKW for instance.

As far as taking the shuttle on the way in from the airport to WDW, I'm not sure, but I don't see why not.

2. Do I need to book that ahead of time, or can we just go up to a DCL representative at the airport and pay there?

You do need to book ahead. Call and ask your questions to be assured of getting the correct answers.

Are these correct?

Yes, those prices appear to be correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter