DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the 1 bedroom suite that sits between the 2 Royals?

Even though this one is 3 deck higher, it looks very much like aft stateroom 7194, with a huge veranda. I put my reservation 25 months in advance, to make sure to get it again on our next cruise.

WONDERFUL veranda. Very practical for DD13 wheelchair. Gives us room to breath. And the sight at 3 a.m. is just unbelievable. If you look up, very up, to the middle of the ship, there are lights that make birds very white and sparkle. It's more than magical. On the Dream in 2011, as we were coming back on the last night, close to the coast of Florida, I stayed outside more than an hour, just looking up at the magical sight.

Just my two cents,

:tinker: Poussière de fée!

No it is cabin 10166 on the Dream, deluxe ocean view with verandah I think is what they call it. It is dead center aft so the verandah is huge.
We have 10164. Seems just a bit smaller than 66 but bigger than the regular verandah. Can't wait.:yay:

img1275me.jpg

Not sure if you do much post processing or not but, I really like your pictures. This image appears to be fairly simple but, the focus is sharp and the colors are so vibrant they really pull you in.

Just curious as to what lenses you use most commonly. I use a couple of the "stock" Nikon lenses but, I would like to upgrade someday.
Thanks for the comment. Sorry but I do not have a Nikon or Cannon. I just have a simple digital camera that kind of handles like one. I have a manual optical zoom that is equivalent to an 24mm - 720mm, so no lenses needed, just a few filters. As far post goes I do use Lightroom 4. Love it and so easy to use. Maybe a Nikon some day. For now this will have to do.:goodvibes

OMG, the seas look really rough. When was this taken?
This was taken on our October 2011 cruise. We had two days that were the tail end of hurricane Irene. This was our sea day which we had to spend indoors. It was ok though because there were plenty of activities like a dance party and cooking class.

Walking out of the Xcaret park (excursion on the Western Caribbean itinerary), ran into this little guy hanging over us...literally.

dsc0102ek4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!