DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all who have complimented on my last photo!

Here's one from early morning at Castaway Cay.

3599323982_fae5a93f53_b.jpg

Another "WOW" picture!! Just beautiful :) :worship:

What kind of camera do you have?

Deck 4 - midship... not sure port or starboard... I think it's close to where the seam of the ship is... (on the Magic...)

I am tooooo jealous right now. We'll be on a 7 day Eastern, and finding a full Dolphin Swim is tough, if not darn near impossible to do.
Wow, the photos of dolphins swims in the Caribbean look very different than what I experienced in Hawaii. We didn't even consider a dolphin swim because of our previous experience. They didn't let us do anything. We were basically in the water with them learning about them. Got to pet one. No "foot push" or anything like that. I'll have to reconsider that as an excursion next time..

Ohhh that is beautiful! I can't wait to enjoy the Quiet cove this time, normally I never make it there but I am hoping to have a few moments to myself while the kids are in the club!

I have a Nikon D90 DSLR camera. Thank you for your compliment :)

I got a Nikon D40x in december I took photography 1-4 in high schol but used an SLR during that period. I still don't know a lot about how to use all the settings and suck on the camera I've skimmed the manual a few times but should I sit down and read the whole thing so I know how to use the different things offered on the camera or is there a class or something I can take to learn more? How did you get aquanted with yours? Also what program do you use. I'm a college student i can't afford photoshop do you have suggestion? THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!