DCL Picture of the Day - part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sailaway party, September 2007

112942282208_0_ALB.jpg

AWESOME!!! We SSOOOOO want to go here when we go on our cruise in April. Can you tell me how you got there and how much it cost? How long did you stay and what else did you do while on St. Maarten. We're at a loss at what to do. This will be our first time there and definately want to see the jets.

I did a private tour so we spent all day touring the island and going wherever we wanted, we customized it. It was very interesting and fun. I would give you the name of the operator however there is something strange going on there and I don't think he is in business anymore. You might want to check out cruise critic for the names of some other reputable operators. We pd $25.00 pp and went all over the French and Dutch sides of the island. We spent about 2 hrs there total and saw several planes land and we had lunch at the Sunset Beach bar. We also went to the Butterfly Farm, Westin Resort, Orient Beach, Mullet Bay, and then several other places he showed us.

Zane Anthony ~ That picture is so cool. I didn't find out about the planes flying so low over the beach until after our cruise or I definitely would have gone there.

Zane Anthony ~ That picture is so cool. I didn't find out about the planes flying so low over the beach until after our cruise or I definitely would have gone there.

I've seen the famous photo of the 747 landing, but I found out about this beach in 2004 on my first trip to St. Maaten and had to wait a whole year to come back. It was well worth the wait!! DW had no interest in going so I got to spend the day watching the planes land at Maho. :cool1:

121731399_Wxn49-M.jpg

121728211_hK4DS-M.jpg

121729476_UapaV-M.jpg

Andrew DEREK UK - now I'm craving a panni from Goofy's!!! I LOVED those things...I think I had one a day :rotfl:

Zane_Anthony - HOLY COW!!! How loud is that?!?!!? It must have been amazing...

OK, does anyone have any funny pictures? Ones that have gone wrong, Outtakes? or caught someone behind that you shouldn't have?

Lets have a laugh!:lmao:

This picture is off a nice pair of cakes!! They look very nice, and a couple of badges as well!

DCL2007186.jpg

Is the man in the background trying to push the profiteroles over, or taking a photo?

DCL2007182.jpg

Get the idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!