DCL Fantasy mattress

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
I'd like to buy the same or a similar mattress that the Fantasy has on their SR's

Sorry, I know this has been asked before but I searched the forum and couldn't get an answer.

I know Biscayne Bedding supplies the mattresses for DCL.. I called them and asked the exact model and they told me: It's a mattress model called "Bimini"... Now, they won't sell directly to the customer (plus they don't carry them in stock), but they suggested a number of retailers that do.
All of those retailers are far from me and don't have pictures of the beds on their website.

Is there a mattress model from the usual brands (Sealy, Serta, etc) that is very similar to those in the Fantasy?

If so, has anyone bought them and are you happy with them?

Sorry for the inconsequential question.

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
Just purchased a couple of mattresses from one of Biscayne Bedding's retailers in FL.
They have them in stock - which is super rare in today's post-covid supply chain.
Supposed to get them this week - and will update on the experience for those interested.

rere101399

DISmom
Just purchased a couple of mattresses from one of Biscayne Bedding's retailers in FL.
They have them in stock - which is super rare in today's post-covid supply chain.
Supposed to get them this week - and will update on the experience for those interested.
Yes please do! We’re in the Orlando area and considering purchasing these later this summer.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!