DCL Fantasy mattress

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
I'd like to buy the same or a similar mattress that the Fantasy has on their SR's

Sorry, I know this has been asked before but I searched the forum and couldn't get an answer.

I know Biscayne Bedding supplies the mattresses for DCL.. I called them and asked the exact model and they told me: It's a mattress model called "Bimini"... Now, they won't sell directly to the customer (plus they don't carry them in stock), but they suggested a number of retailers that do.
All of those retailers are far from me and don't have pictures of the beds on their website.

Is there a mattress model from the usual brands (Sealy, Serta, etc) that is very similar to those in the Fantasy?

If so, has anyone bought them and are you happy with them?

Sorry for the inconsequential question.

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
Just purchased a couple of mattresses from one of Biscayne Bedding's retailers in FL.
They have them in stock - which is super rare in today's post-covid supply chain.
Supposed to get them this week - and will update on the experience for those interested.

rere101399

DISmom
Just purchased a couple of mattresses from one of Biscayne Bedding's retailers in FL.
They have them in stock - which is super rare in today's post-covid supply chain.
Supposed to get them this week - and will update on the experience for those interested.
Yes please do! We’re in the Orlando area and considering purchasing these later this summer.

AquaDame

DCL
I'm interested... getting closer to wanting a new one, ours is over a decade old and has divots.

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
Jut got them and I'm quite impressed with them - seem to be good quality.
They are the same as some of the Disney Cruise SR's we've stayed at (I remember the Tencel logo)

Picture below

Contact link

The owner's name is Chris
800-395-6842

Queen is $990 for the set (with platform/box spring)
King $1,250 the set
$250 for delivery in FL
Not sure if he delivers outside of FL

What impressed me the most is that I got them within 10 days of ordering.
I tried Macy's and a few mattress stores and none had them in stock.. most were 4-6 weeks delivery.

Hopefully they're as comfy as the ones in the Fantasy... we'll report back after a few nights sleep.

IMG_9429.jpg

rere101399

DISmom
Jut got them and I'm quite impressed with them - seem to be good quality.
They are the same as some of the Disney Cruise SR's we've stayed at (I remember the Tencel logo)

Picture below

Contact link

The owner's name is Chris
800-395-6842

Queen is $990 for the set (with platform/box spring)
King $1,250 the set
$250 for delivery in FL
Not sure if he delivers outside of FL

What impressed me the most is that I got them within 10 days of ordering.
I tried Macy's and a few mattress stores and none had them in stock.. most were 4-6 weeks delivery.

Hopefully they're as comfy as the ones in the Fantasy... we'll report back after a few nights sleep.

View attachment 584709
Yes that looks familiar! Thanks for the update, I will likely be ordering in a few weeks when we return from vacation, I would love an update after you’ve slept on it!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!