DCL Fantasy & Dream Room Configuration Listing *UPDATED list of rooms needed 1st post

To my knowledge, the Dream and the Fantasy have the same room occupancy/layout. So the info should be correct for both, just that the person who consolidated the list in Post #2 noted on which ship it was confirmed.

room number
D = info confirmed on the Dream, F = info confirmed on the Fantasy, D/F = info confirmed on both
8C = category number/letter
S: 5 = sleeps 5 guests, S: 4 = sleeps 4 guests
B = bunk, M = murphy bed

7508D/F - 8C - S: 5, B, M
7510F - 8C - S: 4
7514D/F - 8C - S: 5, B, M
7516F - 8C - S: 4
8516D - 8C - S: 4, M
8518D - 8C - S: 4, M
9502D - 8B - S: 5, B, M
9504D - 8B - S: 4, M
9506F - 8B - S: 4
9508F - 8B - S: 4

All of those rooms appear to sleep at least 4 passengers, so will definitely have either a bunk or a murphy (the rooms that sleep 5 will have both). I also think it is very few rooms that sleep 4 and have a murphy, so if that isn't specified I'd expect a bunk. If nobody in your party wants to climb up to a bunk, I'd go with either a room that sleeps 5 or one that specifies it has a murphy.

If you find differently, be sure to report back.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm sorry I guess I should have been more descriptive in my question.

I have looked through all our reports on the disboards and still have some questions about bunks and murphy beds.

I haven't found out if on Disney Fantasy the following staterooms have bunks and / or murphy beds in them and was wondering if anyone knew.

This is for Disney Fantasy and if these following rooms have bunks and/or murphys:

7508, 7510, 7514,7516

8516, 8518

9502, 9504, 9506, 9508

Thank you everyone. :-)

Last week I wondered about the beds in two cabins we had booked on future cruises. Discovered that I could have my question answered right on the DCL site. Somewhere toward the upper right of the screen there is an option for "live chat." I asked about the beds and the respective muster stations and had an answer in a matter of a minute or two. Good luck and happy sailing. :boat:

Last week I wondered about the beds in two cabins we had booked on future cruises. Discovered that I could have my question answered right on the DCL site. Somewhere toward the upper right of the screen there is an option for "live chat." I asked about the beds and the respective muster stations and had an answer in a matter of a minute or two. Good luck and happy sailing. :boat:
Thank you for that information ... :)

Ok, so i have reached out to DCL and I have been given the following information and quite a bit contradicts what is listed on the disboard threads so i don't know which is the best to follow but I will post what I received from DCL.

This is all for Disney Fantasy and Category 8 rooms.

upload_2018-2-24_13-27-46.png
upload_2018-2-24_13-28-4.png
upload_2018-2-24_13-28-19.png

Last edited:

Ok, so i have reached out to DCL and I have been given the following information and quite a bit contradicts what is listed on the disboard threads so i don't know which is the best to follow but I will post what I received from DCL.

This is all for Disney Fantasy and Category 8 rooms.

View attachment 304421
View attachment 304422
View attachment 304423
This is GREAT! Thank you so much for this. Now if we could just get Disney to give us the config list for all staterooms! :)

Your welcome. Actually the only thing they gave me was if there were Murphy and bunk beds in the rooms for the list of rooms I gave them. The rest was what I compiled and put into my spreadsheet.

I agree they should have this information readily available for all staterooms

Just putting this out there.... last year, DCL assured me on 3 different occasions, that is, 3 different CMs assured me that 9112 on Fantasy had a murphy bed. Many other sources on the web also indicated that it had a murphy bed. Only the DIS - this thread - had it listed as "sleeps 4" no murphy bed. Can you guess who got it right? Yeah, the DIS. I'm not saying all the data here is 100% correct, as things can change, but I was really surprised that DCL got it wrong on 3 separate occasions.

Just putting this out there.... last year, DCL assured me on 3 different occasions, that is, 3 different CMs assured me that 9112 on Fantasy had a murphy bed. Many other sources on the web also indicated that it had a murphy bed. Only the DIS - this thread - had it listed as "sleeps 4" no murphy bed. Can you guess who got it right? Yeah, the DIS. I'm not saying all the data here is 100% correct, as things can change, but I was really surprised that DCL got it wrong on 3 separate occasions.

That is what I’m afraid of. I’m glad my family decided to not be picky on if they have a bunk or Murphy otherwise we would have some issues.

Updated info to an incomplete entry

Room #: 9610 Dream
Category:4A
Sleeps:4
Bunk?:yes
Murphy?:no

Not sure if the original list is still be maintained, but Fantasy 8616 does not have a Murphy bed. This list says it does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter