• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DC rates in October

Jet

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if I would get a Disney Club discount on a moderate in mid-October ("regular" season)? Right now we've got ressies at PO-FQ for $174 a night and are thinking of joining the Disney Club, but only if it will be worth the $30 membership fee.

Thanks!

Jet

Hi Jet! No discounts on moderates or all stars during regular season, according to my DC booklet. 10% off Deluxe resorts may be available.

Value season starts 11/4 and you could possibly get 20% off moderates or deluxe and 10% off value resorts. Subject to availability, of course!

Happy planning
:)

The rate you got is the same one we were quoted we have DC but no discounts at the moderates after the 3 of October. Not much at the Deluxe for that matter either. You will save money on your admission tickets though but probably not enough for the club membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter