Days with Donald May 2020 Exercise Challenge

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

I had an extra special day, my son got to have his phone for 10 mins to call me. First Mother’s Day not having him around and it was harder than I thought. I cried most of the day up until he called and then when he called I cried because I was so happy to hear from him. He sounded great and is settling in. They are in quarantine for a while and unfortunately 6 people tested positive for COVID-19 in his reception hall. Praying no one else gets it, especially my boy.

5/7 - 38 mins - nice outdoor walk on the beach
5/8 - 115 mins - went for a nice 3 mile walk, did a 30 min spin class and a nice 10 min arms strength training
5/9 - 36 mins - strength training and some yoga
5/10 - 74 mins - nice long spin class today and some flexibility work

599/1600

405 minutes since last check in - horses and walking

1335/2200

Ditto on the Mother's Day wishes. DD and I had a lovely day at the barn which was how I asked to spend the day, and she gave me a painting she did. ❤ The day was practically perfect in every way. :love:

Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

I had an extra special day, my son got to have his phone for 10 mins to call me. First Mother’s Day not having him around and it was harder than I thought. I cried most of the day up until he called and then when he called I cried because I was so happy to hear from him. He sounded great and is settling in. They are in quarantine for a while and unfortunately 6 people tested positive for COVID-19 in his reception hall. Praying no one else gets it, especially my boy.

5/7 - 38 mins - nice outdoor walk on the beach
5/8 - 115 mins - went for a nice 3 mile walk, did a 30 min spin class and a nice 10 min arms strength training
5/9 - 36 mins - strength training and some yoga
5/10 - 74 mins - nice long spin class today and some flexibility work

599/1600

So glad he got to call!!!! That's wonderful! Hoping along with you that he stays healthy.

Good morning, all!
And congrats to :tigger: princessfionasmom and :figment:Twilight Sparkle on color changes!!!

The team total is up to 4,916 minutes, which is 33%!! :cheer2:

Let's go with "The Voice of Donald" as our next subject. The first, and most famous, was Clarence Nash:

I just saw this thread for the first time. Does someone set this up monthly? I love being held accountable (especially with the quarantine). If not to late, I’d like to join. Otherwise, I’ll watch for June.

Please do join in!

And yes, we set it up each month. - Any participant can volunteer to host; they keep track of the numbers and usually pick some theme.

I'm the host this month, so just let me know what your goal is, and I'll add you into the spreadsheet.

:welcome:

Another day of threatening weather so I stayed in the garden - oh those weeds! Adding 40 minutes (250/600)
Between the snow here, and the extreme heat on the West coast this weekend - I think we've made the weather gods pretty mad!!
@princessfionasmom, so glad you heard from your DS! What a wonderful surprise!
@Twilight Sparkle - your day sounds great!
@AZBronco - welcome!!

Yesterday was a cold day here. I only went for 1 walk. It was just to cold to go for another one. This is the reason why I had 0 minutes from Saturday. We had snow. I stayed pretty much curled up in a blanket all day. Thankfully it is supposed to warm up but then the rain comes.

May 11 -- 36 minutes

Total -- 621/1395

Good news, I have lost 1.6 pounds in the last few days.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!!

22 minutes for me yesterday, for 217/600.

No new color changes, but the team is doing great with 5,509 minutes!

One more entry for "the Voice of Donald" -
Here is Tony Anselmo, the current voice of Donald, singing "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" with Richard Sherman and Bill Farmer (the voice of Goofy):

40 minutes -( 290/600)
A beautiful day, if a bit cool, so we walked a trail in a local park. Walking through the woods is so good for your head! We got away from the crowds and did a trail at the top of the hill. Just loved seeing the signs of spring! The only problem was - we started the walk going downhill 😏. Sooooo, a good hike uphill back to the car. We both really felt it!

494433 The ferns just emerging - so pretty!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter