Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

The whole storyline is bad. Abby stay out of other peoples mail. Choosing to embarrass her mother in public in front of friends and family is not cool, especially at her anniversary party. This is a behind closed doors' announcement, unless you strongly dislike those involved.

Kate and Jake :crazy2:
Well Gwen kept pushing booze on her to try and tip her over the edge. But I agree, it’s a crappy storyline.

Kate has always liked the younger guys. She’s Days resident Cougar. That’s how EJ ended up in Salem remember? I knew that pairing was going to happen. Kate and Jack is WAY weirder to me.

Reactions: NAB
Well Gwen kept pushing booze on her to try and tip her over the edge. But I agree, it’s a crappy storyline.

Kate has always liked the younger guys. She’s Days resident Cougar. That’s how EJ ended up in Salem remember? I knew that pairing was going to happen. Kate and Jack is WAY weirder to me.
For goodness sake, PLEASE tell us why Gwen hates Abigail? Stop dragging this out.

For goodness sake, PLEASE tell us why Gwen hates Abigail? Stop dragging this out.
I’m thinking she may be Jack’s daughter? And resents that Abigail got a family? I dunno. I think if JJ hits on her and she shoots him down hardcore then we have our answer. Actually, I think that’s *why* they brought JJ in and why he’s interested in her.

I mean is there anyone in Salem that Kate hasn't slept with? :rolleyes:

I agree, pretty dumb storyline. But they all have been lately IMHO.

Yes why do we keep watching today was just as bad.

Why are Jack and Jenifer still at the mansion? Why does JJ and Jenifer have to stay at the inn and not at her house?

Abby is just bad , this is not my fault , right. Well Gwen set her up but she fell for it. She didn’t have to say anything at that moment.

This new Theo is hard to get used to. He has a baby face or maybe it’s that he has a big head ....lol looks so big next to Claire who still looks off to the side . I swear she is reading cue cards.

I’m surprised Julie isn’t robbed blind...Jack just walked back in not to mention Chad left all the candles lite when he and Gwen left.

Let me guess Jan is going to tie Belle up and try to marry Shawn...lol Claire was never this dumb. She was the schemer.

Gwen tells Rolf why she hates Abby but we can’t know...ugg I really don’t care if Jack slept with Kate. It would be the lie and didn’t tell Jenifer sooner. She was no angel with Daniel .

Oh and who is Shin Lin anyway and can tell Chad that he needs raptor work with Jake. This company is a mess as is Titian.

I don’t watch everyday anymore but record it. So I might miss something good.

at ease...at ease....wife went to a Covid spreader in Oregon....so I am not peeking over her shoulder to watch....have a great holiday🥴🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🌵🌵☀☀☀🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🥑🥑🥑🍰🍰

Let me guess Jan is going to tie Belle up and try to marry Shawn...lol Claire was never this dumb. She was the schemer.
I'm a few days behind, so anything is possible...but I'd be surprised if Jan didn't do something to hijack the wedding. That she's the one who'll be in the wedding dress standing at the altar to marry Shawn. That Belle is kidnapped and tied up, that Shawn or anyone else doesn't realize that it's Jan behind the veil until Shawn pulls it up.

Is it just me or is the new Jennifer trying too hard to be whiny like MR?
Can Jack and Jennifer please move back into their house. Why the mansion and Salem Inn?

Kate's like about jack being into her 'feminine whiles' :rotfl2: including all parts of him. Bet Jack had more fun in one night with Kate than a lifetime with Jennifer.

You could clearly see Jan’s very dark hair through a few layers of sheer fabric; the only way it would not have been noticed would have been if someone had their eyes closed, when looking at her.

Why I watched Lani and Kristen I don’t know. Lani talks about trust but she started all of this by letting Kristen escape. She didn’t tell him. Than babysat Rachael while Eli was working. This is so dumb right down to , I can’t have a baby shower because my best friend won’t be able to throw me one. Did Julie say these babies are due in a few weeks they should have made her much bigger for twins than. But I guess Allie only had the bump for a minute before she had Henry.

Sarah looks really dumb following Philip. Why is Xander so involved with Charlie and his love life.

Laughed when Charlie put his glasses on to look at the phone Jan held out . When Jan said she wouldn’t wear that dress I thought neither would Belle, at least not that huge veil.

I didn’t mind the wedding stuff today. Jan is crazy after all. How the heck she got Belle in Philip’s room without anyone seeing her. Not to mention out of Salem inn.

Xander and Sarah again just dumb.

Slightly off topic, but anyone else not having this thread update and showing up on their watched thread page? It hasn’t show up on mine for a month or two and just figured know one had anything to say about the show lately. @NAB last post showed up on my alert tab though.

I didn’t mind the wedding stuff today. Jan is crazy after all. How the heck she got Belle in Philip’s room without anyone seeing her. Not to mention out of Salem inn.
That was my thought as well. People in Salem must be super strong and clueless.

So that is it for Jan? Will we know she is alive at least.

It took forever for Abe to name another commissioner. Shawn...I’m only using Hope’s office. Wonder what the rest of the police force think...lol Rafe is back he will just slide right back in. I didn’t think Shawn and Belle were leaving again.

Ugg Gabi is back...what a boring episode that was.

So are they going to put Claire and Ben together? Don’t even know what to think about Charlie.

Jenifer and Bonnie trying to make Jack and Justin jealous was dumb. Wasn’t it to early to be drinking.

Christmas stuff is up, I love this show at Christmas but who knows what crappy storylines they will give us.

So that is it for Jan? Will we know she is alive at least.

Christmas stuff is up, I love this show at Christmas but who knows what crappy storylines they will give us.
I think Jan is going to be declared mentally incompetent and sent back to a mental health facility.

So, Salem is presumably located in IL. Don’t the DOOL wardrobe folks realize that December temps in IL are not the same as in LA? Christmas decorations are up, but the characters are sitting outdoors at a cafe, dressed as if the temps were in the 60s? I can’t wait for an outdoor scene that has a dusting of snow, with everyone outdoors in just their shirtsleeves or summer jackets.
The attention to detail on this show has become so poor.

Last edited:
Why does Philip always look mad . No way he would fall for all this Sarah stuff.

Those glasses Charlie makes his eyes huge...lol what guy notices if someone is wearing a necklace...plus Claire is all about the picture but that doesn’t make sense since Ciara and Claire were not getting along because she set her on fire and the las scene with the to of them was kicking her out of her wedding.

Steve and Kayla are having the same conversation over and over. So is Allie going to shoot Trip? Where the heck did she get a gun so fast. Oh almost forgot loved Lucas saying to Steve I’m watching our grandson. But of course Steve doesn’t think it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter