Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Kristen was only thinking of herself which is why she dropped the baby off with Lani. But Lani deciding to be upset with Eli for arresting Kristen was annoying. I'm sorry but at least one of the two of them needs to actually do their job. Lani needs to be knocked down to the bottom of the ladder not just a few pegs. Her behavior and attitude at Eli was uncalled-for. Then his phone call to her to apologize. Come on, grow some balls.

Why can't we have Hope's nice big living room. This layout makes absolutely no sense. Is it an upstairs sitting area? Tiny bedroom? What is it? And to just walk on in would hint that it's not near the front door. As for Claire not knowing who she was, I wouldn't expect her to. Her parents probably sheltered her from the Jan drama. But if I was Claire I would have at least asked who she was when she left her condolences.
Ha, I feel the exact opposite about the Lani/Eli thing. It would be one thing if from the outset he said he couldn’t get behind it and headed out to arrest Kristin. But that’s not what happened. He agreed to not say anything and then changed his mind and decided to ambush Kristin and therefore Lani. IMO a promise to your wife trumps your job. I was pissed at him too and I’m no fan of Kristin.

Is it on today? My channel is airing Drew Barrymore for some reason? The guide says Days, but that's not what I am getting.

OK, thanks, at least I don't have to try to track it down now. Golf is on in 15 minutes. Maybe that interferes in some markets.
What makes me crazy when they do this is after whatever event was on they put on reruns of game shows. Back when they’d air at 1-3am at least or you could go to the Soap Channel.

OK, thanks, at least I don't have to try to track it down now. Golf is on in 15 minutes. Maybe that interferes in some markets.
....interferes with some marriages....if she can't watch days....no way in hell can I watch golf today.....if only we all followed the rules of Rolex. Thanks goodness the pool is 90 degrees...that will cool her off!!!

Can we get that baby a name now.

This is Eric’s exit story. Dumb. They just got married.

The clothes Sarah wears to work . Crazy. She could at least have her doctors coat on. Xander and Phillip are both acting childish, neither should be CEO.

I am enjoying Jan. Those smirks with her back to Claire.

The clothes Sarah wears to work . Crazy. She could at least have her doctors coat on. Xander and Phillip are both acting childish, neither should be CEO.

Sarah cracked me up today (agree about her clothes)...Xander "she tried to kill my uncle" Sarah "no, she thought the radio needed a soak" ROFL!

I guess the advantage with so many stupid characters in today’s episode is that it let me FF and get thru it quickly.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a storyline where Ben snaps (again) and going on a serial killer spree. Just based on today’s episode I’d like to see him take out Lani first, followed by Brady, Sami and Eric. Will have to wait until tomorrow episode, but Eli might be on the list based on the last 5 minutes of it.

Last edited:
Well played, well played....the baby is a pawn.....I thought bergman stopped directing......congo is calling a movie Europeans in the crisis zone of eastern Congo. They want to help, but their situation is complicated. Three personal perspectives on coexistence and cooperation between Europe and Africa - and the question: how helpful is the help of the West? .....or an hourglass....where is bergman when you need him.

I guess the advantage with so many stupid characters in today’s episode is that it let me FF and get thru it quickly.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a storyline where Ben snaps (again) and going on a serial killer spree. Just based on today’s episode I’d like to see him take out Lani first, followed by Brady, Sami and Eric. Will have to wait until tomorrow episode, but Eli might be on the list based on the last 5 minutes of it.
Lani for sure , than Brady this is so dumb. I’m sure this will go away they can’t leave Kristen handcuffed to the chair forever. Why doesn’t Brady have Rachel instead of Abe.

Name that baby, how was Sami flying with the baby with no name. She knows that from yesterday. Now Allie still wants to give the baby to Nicole. This story is so dumb.

Belle’s dress was very distracting , it made it look blurred.

Last edited:

Sarah's clothes...come on. At least wear a neutral colored bra under that see through shirt. And her ability to walk in those heels were hilarious. I was waiting for her to trip as she walked across the hospital floor.

The baby needs a name! Anything. I do like that Sami told her that the moment she stepped out the door she lost all claims to her child. Now I haven't seen Tuesday's episode, but I was kind of cheering Sami on by telling Allie that she lost her parental rights.

Sarah's clothes...come on. At least wear a neutral colored bra under that see through shirt. And her ability to walk in those heels were hilarious. I was waiting for her to trip as she walked across the hospital floor.

The baby needs a name! Anything. I do like that Sami told her that the moment she stepped out the door she lost all claims to her child. Now I haven't seen Tuesday's episode, but I was kind of cheering Sami on by telling Allie that she lost her parental rights.
While I don’t like the way she went about it I’m Team Sami when it comes to the baby. Ali may be an “adult” but she’s been acting like an impulsive teenager. I can’t lie, I’d fight tooth and nail for my grandbaby too considering how little thought Ali put into it.

On Sarah’s clothes I’ve unfortunately spent a lot of time in hospital ICUs over the years before my dad passed. Casual and comfortable seemed to be the theme. I’ve seen highly regarded, best at what they do surgeons looking like they just rolled out of bed in last weeks clothes. I do not think I’ve ever seen heels, lol. This is a soap though, no one dresses the way these people do in daily life.

I guess you can put baby in the corner....but the corner of the toe or heel?

. The most popular baby names in Italy include Sofia, Francesco, Giorgia, and Mattia.

Too funny they use the old Abby’s picture instead of her in a wig I guess. That coffee must have been cold , Chad didn’t act like it was hot , just a mess of his shirt.

So Gwen is working for Rolf, but why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter