Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Good Lord, could Eric be any more stupid? He faces Sarah and demands to see his daughter. The stupid guy who broke it off with Sarah to go to Nicole how many times? What a total jerk. Sarah is better off with Zander than giving in to Eric. She needs to slap some reality into his dumb face and tell him to get lost. Makes me want to reach into the television and slug him.

I swear, this soap has the world's worst writers.

Good Lord, could Eric be any more stupid? He faces Sarah and demands to see his daughter. The stupid guy who broke it off with Sarah to go to Nicole how many times? What a total jerk. Sarah is better off with Zander than giving in to Eric. She needs to slap some reality into his dumb face and tell him to get lost. Makes me want to reach into the television and slug him.

I swear, this soap has the world's worst writers.
Not gonna argue about the stupidity of this story line, Eric, or any character involved in it, but name a character that isn’t stupid the majority of the time. My guess is that list would be considerably longer than the characters that aren’t. That said, based on this awful story line, Eric had every right to be upset with everyone involved. All parties have done something wrong and look worse because of this storyline. Maybe the only character that hasn’t come across looking worse with this storyline is Zander and that’s only if you overlook everything he’s also done wrong. 😝

Not gonna argue about the stupidity of this story line, Eric, or any character involved in it, but name a character that isn’t stupid the majority of the time. My guess is that list would be considerably longer than the characters that aren’t. That said, based on this awful story line, Eric had every right to be upset with everyone involved. All parties have done something wrong and look worse because of this storyline. Maybe the only character that hasn’t come across looking worse with this storyline is Zander and that’s only if you overlook everything he’s also done wrong. 😝
Gotta agree, pretty much everything going on right now is stupid but Eric has every right to do what he did. Zander not looking worse LOL, because he already looked so bad? :-)

I’m liking where they’re going with Steve as Stefano but I seriously can’t stand Princess Gina. I want Hope back even though she was boring. I hope Jennifer remembers what happened soon. My guess is Dr. Rolfe will change her back to Hope before she’s hauled off to prison. Or maybe not. I think a storyline with Princess Gina and Hattie together in prison would be hilarious.

Catching up on the last 3 shows.

Ciara and the whole Ray thing was dumb. I guess they can find good goons anymore.

Still not sure why Eli is going along with Gabi. What does he think they are hiding. Isn’t Gabi cold in that outfit in November? Plus why does Horton square have spring flowers out. Noticed Marlena’s townhouse was full of spring flowers too than the fall bouquet came.

Laughed when Sarah came in holding a very small doll as Mickey. So now Eric knows. Again if my baby was kidnapped I would be moving the crib in my room. Stuff like this drives me crazy. Tuesday ended with Eric and the baby . Wednesday it is Thanksgiving and everything was fine at the mansion.

I want to see Jennifer’s grandchildren and see her out of bed. We still don’t know how Haley died.

Is Sonny still married to Will?

The nuns is just too weird.

The portrait of Stephano/ Steve. I saw previews for next week he even has an accent like Stephano

Last edited:
Catching up on the last 3 shows.

Ciara and the whole Ray thing was dumb. I guess they can find good goons anymore.

Still not sure why Eli is going along with Gabi. What does he think they are hiding. Isn’t Gabi cold in that outfit in November? Plus why does Horton square have spring flowers out. Noticed Marlena’s townhouse was full of spring flowers too than the fall bouquet came.

Laughed when Sarah game in holding a very small doll as Mickey. So now Eric knows. Again if my baby was kidnapped I would be moving the crib in my room. Stuff like this drives me crazy. Tuesday ended with Eric and the baby . Wednesday it is Thanksgiving and everything was fine at the mansion.

I want to see Jennifer’s grandchildren and see her out of bed. We still don’t know how Haley died.

Is Sonny still married to Will?

The nuns is just too weird.

The portrait of Stephano/ Steve. I saw previews for next week he even has an accent like Stephano
Yes they’re still married.

My DD kept asking “why are they nuns?” Me, “I have NO idea.”

I want to see the grandkids too.

I do not like Steve with short hair and both eyes.:rotfl2:

Reactions: NAB
What the heck , Ciara drilling the case open in the bed room. Then we are suppose to believe they can hear it in the living room. Really don’t care about Ben any more.

I thought Xander was going to break the door when he when to see Nicole. You would never know a small child lives in that apartment. Which reminds me Rafe was pushing a stroller with a David in it at town square but when he came in the house he is very big no way is he 2 .

Don’t like how they are writing John and Marlena at all.

Liked all the surprises at the beginning of time jump but now not so much.

I've been bore with this weeks episodes. Clyde stabbing Ben when we has after Will. Sonny flirting with Evan, John and Marlena, Hope and Steveno, Abby and Chad, Gabi and Eli, it's all a snooze. I enjoyed Eric being angry at Nicole as she had it coming.

Watched episode one of the Last Blast Reunion and enjoyed that. Are we to believe that Belle and Shawn are divorced? I can't recall if they went through with it or not. Mimi and Chloe's hatred of each other was good, but time to move on ladies.

Hope it gets better now that Eli see Lani. I’m pretty sure these 2 will not become nuns.

I really want someone to knock Gabi off her pedestal. No way would they let her be CEO . Makes no sense at all. Maybe Lani and Kristen will come get her...lol

Weird to see Kate at the pub.

I read Eric and Sarah are going off with the baby for treatment so guess the baby weren’t switched like I though? Wonder what they do with Xander now.

Have no idea how Princess Gina is doing Hope’s job a whole year , I know Rafe is starting to get suspicious took long enough.

Don’t care about Clyde/Ben/Ciara or Will/Sonny /Even

Need the storylines to pick up.

Hope it gets better now that Eli see Lani. I’m pretty sure these 2 will not become nuns.

I really want someone to knock Gabi off her pedestal. No way would they let her be CEO . Makes no sense at all. Maybe Lani and Kristen will come get her...lol

Weird to see Kate at the pub.

I read Eric and Sarah are going off with the baby for treatment so guess the baby weren’t switched like I though? Wonder what they do with Xander now.

Have no idea how Princess Gina is doing Hope’s job a whole year , I know Rafe is starting to get suspicious took long enough.

Don’t care about Clyde/Ben/Ciara or Will/Sonny /Even

Need the storylines to pick up.
I like Kate at the pub. Back to her roots. I spent the whole episode trying to figure out if she and Roman were together now. She did say, “I chose you didn’t I” but she could mean back in the day when he was murdered on their wedding day. I’d love to see them together again and for Roman to have an actual storyline.

Weird that there are no other sisters in the convent and that Lani and Kristen are always in the same little chapel. And whoever is writing this has absolutely no understanding of Christianity nor religious life. It’s all a TV version ( of course) of what a religious vocation, penance and forgiveness is all about. But I’m digging the drama if I separate it from reality. I don’t think the soaps will be broadcast tomorrow because of politics, but Days will probably be on demand as has been done recently.

Weird that there are no other sisters in the convent and that Lani and Kristen are always in the same little chapel. And whoever is writing this has absolutely no understanding of Christianity nor religious life. It’s all a TV version ( of course) of what a religious vocation, penance and forgiveness is all about. But I’m digging the drama if I separate it from reality. I don’t think the soaps will be broadcast tomorrow because of politics, but Days will probably be on demand as has been done recently.
They do Days on Demand? I had no idea. I usually end up watching a bootleg copy on YouTube. I can watch on the app but it makes me crazy to have to watch the commercials especially if I have to do something halfway through.

Yes, all 4 soaps are available on Comcast On Demand but of course you can’t FF the commercials. But I’d rather watch on Demand than the internet, but that’s my personal preference.

Yes, all 4 soaps are available on Comcast On Demand but of course you can’t FF the commercials. But I’d rather watch on Demand than the internet, but that’s my personal preference.
I have Cox, I’ll have to check it out. I don’t usually get commercials On Demand unless I’m watching a whole stack of stuff.

I knew JJ wasn’t going to shoot Kristen but I sure was saying just shoot her already...lol

Same with Lani anyone in the conversation would have blown up Gabi and yelled out the truth. But again this whole storyline is dumb.

I’m guessing the nuns are going to go back to Salem. Not sure what they will do with Kristen, she mention all her good works are they taking her back to that? Or villain again?

Loved JJ tell Eli he was a bad security guard.

I sure hope in the near future Julie goes off on Gabi. This conversation was terrible knowing what we know. Julie been ok with Lani on her knees begging, I know she is bitter at Lani but she wasn’t even shocked.

I’m sure Hope will interrupt Jenifer and Abby so it puts of Jenifer remembering, unless they give Eve a Christmas miracle and gets out.

How did Kate know where Stephano was, she wasn’t shocked it was Steve’s face either at the end. I’m so confused...lol

Me watching this episode: Wow, this is a milder, kinder Kate.
Me at the end of the show: WHAT?! WHAT?! What is happening?!?!

I was thinking Hope/Gina showing up on the balcony would trigger Jen’s memory.

Shades of SOA with JJ and Kristin.

Why didn’t Lani just tell Eli? It’s not like Gabi had any power at that moment. Not for nothing but Eli is still a terrible actor. Usually they get better over time but he’s still awful.

Somehow Kate’s in on the Stefano/Steve switcheroo. I think we’ll find out more tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter