Days left on Non-expiring ticket question and MDE

Theta

DIS Veteran
If I have days left a non-expiring ticket on MDE account, but I also decide to purchase the Disney Free Dining package that comes with a ticket and theat gets added to MDE. How do I make sure my fast passes are attached to the correct ticket?

You go to a Guest Relations booth at a park and request that the ticket you want to use first is "prioritized" to be used first.

In most cases you want to use the ticket that came with the room package or dining package first.

Fastpasses are not tied to a specific ticket. There just have to be enough ticket theme park days from all of the tickets combined for each person in your My Disney Experience account in order to cover all of the different calendar days for which fastpasses are booked for that person.

Last edited:
Guest Services can “prioritize” the correct ticket. It may be able to be done by phone but I’ve always done it at a park. Make sure the system isn’t using those non-expiring tickets if you want the other ticket used first. We have some non-expiring days left too. They are like gold!!!

Guest Services can “prioritize” the correct ticket. It may be able to be done by phone but I’ve always done it at a park. Make sure the system isn’t using those non-expiring tickets if you want the other ticket used first. We have some non-expiring days left too. They are like gold!!!

Thanks so much seashoreCM and hermanpt. Yes, I agree, those non expiring days are very valuable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter