Day 29..can't take it anymore!

Indians24

Mouseketeer
Today is day 29 of my ROFR wait, and I've been going nuts checking my email nonstop!! Is there any certain day of the week where people tend to get notified the most about ROFR? Also, I thought Disney was allowed 30 days, but I was reading another board earlier today where a few people said their wait extended well beyond 30 days?! Is this possible? I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out :scared:

Today is day 29 of my ROFR wait, and I've been going nuts checking my email nonstop!! Is there any certain day of the week where people tend to get notified the most about ROFR? Also, I thought Disney was allowed 30 days, but I was reading another board earlier today where a few people said their wait extended well beyond 30 days?! Is this possible? I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out :scared:

I would definitely call your realtor tomorrow to check the status. My original contract that I bought had already passed ROFR within the first couple of weeks but they never let me know. I have another one in ROFR right now but I won't call until a couple of days before 30 to check on it. I definitely wouldn't wait beyond 30 days though! Good luck! Hope you hear good news soon!

Terri

On my second add-on, I got to 30 days and hadn't heard anything, so I called the broker. Come to find out that they received and e-mail from DVC/DVD that there was an error in the original purchase contract that needed to be corrected before ROFR could be processed. They received that e-mail within a week of the initial receipt of the contract, but the broker did not do anything about the e-mail (i.e. screwed up!), inadvertently, I was told. We had to sign an amended sales contract and then it was re-submitted to DVC. From the time the mistake was found at 30 days to the time DVC finally waived the ROFR was another 10 days. Fortunately, we were not in a big hurry to get the points, but it was a little disappointing, needless to say.

Mine must have been submitted to ROFR during a busy time as it took the whole 30 days before Disney responded. I got the contract - but a lot of grey hairs to go with it. Hoping you have good news within the next 24 hours. :woohoo:

Thanks guys! I actually heard back a couple hours ago....it passed!! However I noticed in the email that my middle initial was wrong. I Hope that doesn't delay anything.

thumbnailaspx.jpg

Thanks guys! I actually heard back a couple hours ago....it passed!! However I noticed in the email that my middle initial was wrong. I Hope that doesn't delay anything.

Great news for you! Wish mine would pass soon... hope hope...

Terri

Congratulations! Nothing like "just under the wire." Enjoy your new contract!!!

CONGRATS on passing ROFR! :cool1:

Good luck with the name issue...

Great News - I'm glad the waiting paid off :thumbsup2 - now it's time to get in line again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!