Day 13 on ROFR...how much longer?

Degli

DIS Veteran
I know that the going answer from the timeshare store is 21 days...but I've been reading here that it's been taking a week to 10 days. How much longer should it be? Do certain properties go through quicker than others and does the agent always contact you the day it passes? The suspense is killing me. Oh well I'm calling! My daughter wants to add this... :smooth: princess: :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping4:

Looks like your daughter is a tiny bit excited there! ;)

I think Disney tends to look at the contracts in batches...maybe a group meeting or something? So sometimes, you can get lucky and catch one of those review meetings quickly, and sometimes you just miss one.

It's only another week at worst....hang in there!! :)

Oh, I do hope you have good news and soon!!!! Jaki did call us, left a message, we weren't home. When our first offer was taken by Disney last year, Shontell also called.

Bobbi:wizard:

Hi,

Pixie dust for you!!!

Allison an associate

If youre dealing with the timeshare store, I say call them and make them look into it for you. On day 35 of our wait, Jerry was still telling us he didnt know anything, but when pat answered the phone she was ablt to call us back in 5 minutes and tell us Disney had taken the contrack two weeks before.

I second stacy6552's comment. Jerry has always called us but I have heard others say that their experience was not the same.

I wouldn't be surprised if you found out on Friday. For some reason, Tuesdays and Fridays seem to be the most common days people have posted the status of their ROFR. GOOD LUCK!!!

day 16 here for rofr at bwv, called shontell yesterday and she said probably won't hear until middle of next week, on the other hand rofr for okw with all 230 banked from 03 passed in 1 week from deposit check being recieved in fla, that was sent same day as bwv, it's through the timeshare store, i have a feeling disney is just waiving all the okw resales without even looking at them
pirate:

I just found out about ours yesterday - it took 21 days:rolleyes:

Good luck - I hope you hear good news soon!

Hi,

We found out on monday. It took 10 days. We are getting BWV. It does seem odd that BWV contracts submitted before ours are still waiting.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter