Day 1 in Anaheim

What a great report Di!

I love the way you have included the maps, photo of Walt etc.

Off to the next one now :teeth:

I've only just got the chance to start reading this, Di. It sounds absolutely wonderful! I love your photos (especially the Buzz Lightyear one - so cute!) and am looking forward to reading the next installments shortly!

How does the Tinkerbell thing work, then? (In front of the castle.) Or was it really Tinkerbell? :)

Great trip report! I now reeeeeeally want to go. :(

Bonnie said:
I've only just got the chance to start reading this, Di. It sounds absolutely wonderful! I love your photos (especially the Buzz Lightyear one - so cute!) and am looking forward to reading the next installments shortly!

How does the Tinkerbell thing work, then? (In front of the castle.) Or was it really Tinkerbell? :)

Great trip report! I now reeeeeeally want to go. :(
Thank you Bonnie!!! Well, as for Tinkerbell, I'm sorry to say she wasn't actually there in person!!! You just have to cup your hands and they add it when you collect your pictures! But she was there every night flying around the castle during the fireworks show!

Lovely report - nice to see the maps so we can see how much has been added since we went there on honeymoon :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter