Dawes Glacier DG01 - we’re working on it

I called the support number today and chose the option for issue with the website. They answered immediately and were very helpful. They were able to manually add me to it and even had both times open. We plan to go in late July.
thank you so much for sharing this. I called tonight and was able to get it booked

So I called again now, went through website team and they said they’d fill a form in for me to request adding the activity and send to the relevant department. They didn’t ask what time I wanted to be added nor did they say the activity was available.
Seems different to other postings above.
Any other ideas?

So I called again now, went through website team and they said they’d fill a form in for me to request adding the activity and send to the relevant department. They didn’t ask what time I wanted to be added nor did they say the activity was available.
Any other ideas?
That’s what they said to me as well and I never heard back either way.

I called again and for the 11-18th July trip the excursion is fully booked, hence they filled in form as a “waitlist” of sorts.
Not expecting much from this and hoping slots available for booking on cruise.

Gold opened for Aug 8th sailing last night at midnight and I'm also getting the dwarves.
Hey Chris (You are too new to send a DM), were you ever able to get the excursion booked? We are on your sailing and definitely wanted to do it, but won't be booking until May 10 (Silver)!

Any other ideas?
this is what happened to me and tonight when I was looking at our cruise plans it was on there. Took 5 days but then it just appeared. We are thrilled

HUGE THANKS! I called today, held 30 minutes with the website issue phone selection; the CM found my cruise and put in the mentioned request form. She said it would appear within 7 days if available. I just checked and we are in! NO IDEA what it costs but I have a good bit of
OBC so I’m thrilled

HUGE THANKS! I called today, held 30 minutes with the website issue phone selection; the CM found my cruise and put in the mentioned request form. She said it would appear within 7 days if available. I just checked and we are in! NO IDEA what it costs but I have a good bit of
OBC so I’m thrilled

If you look at your plans in the DCL app it will show prices. $264 per adult.

I just checked the app and we’re in as well on the 3PM excursion.
Clearly persistence pays off. So excited!
To recap: I called DCL and went through to website issues and they sent a form to excursion planning team putting in the request. 3 days later it’s appeared in my activity list. Woo Hoo!
Thanks everyone for your help and guidance.

I was lucky to add the 3 pm Dawes excursion to our June 27th sailing. I am wondering if we will miss out on the show that night being on the later sailing? We have late dining so that should be fine but will we be back by show time?

I think you will be. Trying to remember The early show time but I think it’s 6:30. I think the excursion is 2.5hrs.

I just checked and it is now available for booking at noon on the June 6 voyage. Nevermind...I test booked it and it says "the time you have selected is no longer available."

We leave May 30th and I've been checking non-stop ever since our Silver window opened...no luck yet. Haven't given up yet though!

For the August 8 departure, it showed an error whenever I tried clicking on port adventures for Dawes Glacier day. Our TA ended up spending about 10 hrs on hold before she reached someone and got us on the 12pm boat! It showed up right away in our schedule so no idea why it doesn't show up for booking.

Well, I managed to time it just right finally and get through right at 8am. I only waited about 2 minutes, but the very kind cast member told me there wasn't anything she could do about excursions and encouraged me to just keep checking availability and if that doesn't work to go straight to the desk when I get on the ship. She said there was not a waitlist.

Disappointed since it seems like other callers that got through had some success, but maybe with all the wait they have limited what they can handle. At least I got through!

We sail on May 30th.

I’m on the May 30th sailing as well. I think the difference is that the excursion is sold out for our sailing. I think the callers that had success were on different sailings that still had availability.
Well, I managed to time it just right finally and get through right at 8am. I only waited about 2 minutes, but the very kind cast member told me there wasn't anything she could do about excursions and encouraged me to just keep checking availability and if that doesn't work to go straight to the desk when I get on the ship. She said there was not a waitlist.

Disappointed since it seems like other callers that got through had some success, but maybe with all the wait they have limited what they can handle. At least I got through!

We sail on May 30th.

I just checked and it is now available for booking at noon on the June 6 voyage. Nevermind...I test booked it and it says "the time you have selected is no longer available."
I would keep checking the app to see if it comes available. For the May 23 sailing it suddenly showed up in the app again on May 14 and was available to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter