Date Shake at DCA

lucky1

Face Character
When we were at DCA we tried a Date Shake at
Sam Andreas Shakes in the Golden State section.
This is a shake made with vanilla ice cream and dates. It was very good. (It has to be good for you, right?)

I have never seen this before or heard of it and wondering if it was something new and just at DCA or are they served other locations?

I know that date shakes have been around. they are at many small soda fountains in cali. & on the ...oh i don't know if it's the 805 or the 5 at carlsbad there's a place called hardys.... they have some of the best date shakes there....but the very best are from the small hole in the wall soda fountains... their awsome!

If you are in the Palm Springs area the best date shakes are available at Shields Date Gardens. They grow 'em and shake 'em right there!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter