DAS question

Timothywv385

Earning My Ears
Are you limited to riding a ride once per day like with Genie+, or can you ride multiple times (waiting in line each time) with the DAS pass?

The only limit to be aware of is for rides which have virtual queue (Guardians and Tron). You still need a boarding group in the virtual queue. When your boarding group is called a CM at the ride will be able to turn it into a lightning lane for you

The only limit to be aware of is for rides which have virtual queue (Guardians and Tron). You still need a boarding group in the virtual queue. When your boarding group is called a CM at the ride will be able to turn it into a lightning lane for you
Thank you for that info!

Because of that difference, if we couldn’t get DAS, we’d probably wouldn’t go at all. DH can’t do at least half the rides. None of the big rides, and even kids rides like PP or mine train, he can’t handle.

Don’t know why disney doesn’t allow repeats on genie plus.

Disney tries to make sure everyone gets the opportunity to experience a ride
Because of that difference, if we couldn’t get DAS, we’d probably wouldn’t go at all. DH can’t do at least half the rides. None of the big rides, and even kids rides like PP or mine train, he can’t handle.

Don’t know why disney doesn’t allow repeats on genie plus.
Disney tries to ensure that everyone gets a chance to experience their rides and attractions. Some folks don't have the resources to purchase Genie+ so to keep it fair they only allow the advantage of Genie+ once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter