DAS for an adult

Yay! I'm so glad you had a good trip - and no meltdowns!

I found an App you may want to download for your phone (I have an iPhone - not sure if this is available for Android, but I seem to recall hearing that it is) for future use.

It's called "Emergency Chat" and if you get overwhelmed and can't talk - but could still text - it allows you to type a message on your phone and then hand it to another person who can then type back, or speak verbally to you. There is a splash screen that you can customize to let people know that you are overwhelmed and can't speak right now.

Congratulations again on such a successful trip! :)

I need to checkout that app! Thank you!

It actually went really well at WDW. There were no interrogations or telling me that I should probably just leave the park (like what happened at Disneyland). It was still extremely stressful for me and I almost didn't go through with it, but I'm glad I did. This is the first trip to WDW I've done where I haven't had some kind of meltdown

So happy for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter