DAS call for 2 holders

lookame

DIS Veteran
I only have 3 questions regarding the DAS call.

1) if there are 2 people in our party aiming to get a DAS but are in our same party, are we able to be on the same call? So I could state my reasons for the DAS then my niece come on and state hers?

2) if we both get the DAS would we have to divide our party up so my DAS have 1/2 our party on it and my niece have the other 1/2 or are all our party able to be on both?

3) in making the ride reservations is it only 2 rides can be made in advance for the entire trip or is it 2 per day?

We are staying off site if that makes a difference.

I only have 3 questions regarding the DAS call.

1) if there are 2 people in our party aiming to get a DAS but are in our same party, are we able to be on the same call? So I could state my reasons for the DAS then my niece come on and state hers?

2) if we both get the DAS would we have to divide our party up so my DAS have 1/2 our party on it and my niece have the other 1/2 or are all our party able to be on both?

3) in making the ride reservations is it only 2 rides can be made in advance for the entire trip or is it 2 per day?

We are staying off site if that makes a difference.
1) 2 people on same call?
That should work. You just need to both be available for the call and photo. Assuming your niece is over 18 yrs - if not, her parent or guardian would also need to be present

2) As long as both of the DAS holders and all members of the party are listed as Friends and Family under My Disney Experience, everyone will be listed. When making DAS Return Times in a park, the 2 registered for DAS will be at the top of the list under ‘registered guest’. The rest of the group will be listed below as other members of the group, not separated/assigned to a particular DAS user.
We only have one DAS registered Person in our group, but if we had 2 the second person would be listed at the top
2837B854-E695-4B5C-AD0D-F02D53155E78.jpeg
When making DAS Return Times in a park, if both DAS users want to go on the same attraction, they would both get a DAS Return Time for it, then choose the entire rest of your group (Or just tap ‘Select All’)
If DAS user #1 wants to go on attraction A and DAS user #2 wants to go on attraction B,
DAS user #1 would pick their attraction and the people who will accompany them. Once chosen, they would no longer be available to join another DAS Return Time until it is used.
Then DAS user #2 would pick their attraction and could pick any group members not already on a DAS Return Time.
No one can have more than 1 active DAS Return Time, so guests can’t be on both DAS user’s DAS Return Time. People have also been posting that each DAS user can only have up to 5 guests accompanying them.

3) It is 2 per day per party. If your trip is more than 7 park days, expect to be able to make 7 on the initial call and call back to make the rest.

It doesn’t matter if you are on or off-site

1) 2 people on same call?
That should work. You just need to both be available for the call and photo. Assuming your niece is over 18 yrs - if not, her parent or guardian would also need to be present

2) As long as both of the DAS holders and all members of the party are listed as Friends and Family under My Disney Experience, everyone will be listed. When making DAS Return Times in a park, the 2 registered for DAS will be at the top of the list under ‘registered guest’. The rest of the group will be listed below as other members of the group, not separated/assigned to a particular DAS user.
We only have one DAS registered Person in our group, but if we had 2 the second person would be listed at the top
View attachment 707812
When making DAS Return Times in a park, if both DAS users want to go on the same attraction, they would both get a DAS Return Time for it, then choose the entire rest of your group (Or just tap ‘Select All’)
If DAS user #1 wants to go on attraction A and DAS user #2 wants to go on attraction B,
DAS user #1 would pick their attraction and the people who will accompany them. Once chosen, they would no longer be available to join another DAS Return Time until it is used.
Then DAS user #2 would pick their attraction and could pick any group members not already on a DAS Return Time.
No one can have more than 1 active DAS Return Time, so guests can’t be on both DAS user’s DAS Return Time. People have also been posting that each DAS user can only have up to 5 guests accompanying them.

3) It is 2 per day per party. If your trip is more than 7 park days, expect to be able to make 7 on the initial call and call back to make the rest.

It doesn’t matter if you are on or off-site
Thank you so much! I appreciate your response!

You might also want to check out post 1 of this thread.
Post 1 is an updated summary - the rest of the thread starts out before DAS changes were made in October 2021, followed by some people’s individual questions and experiences

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter