Dangerous Addiction or Innocent Game?

HeDiedxILive said:
No, I haven't. Is the addiction that bad? Like, VMK bad?

It's a good thing the game isn't open 24 hours a day. I would neglect sleep... :surfweb:
I already neglect sleep. I stay up until midnight just to be on for closing o_O

ElectricLime said:
I'm guessing you haven't played World of Warcraft yet. ;)
I never heard of it.. What is it? I know that Gildwords or something like that is Super Addictiove.

Shaymojack said:

:rotfl:
I haven't gotten that far yet. Good thing my computer isn't in my room!
Although I have a laptop coming. I'm afraid the combination between it and VMK will lead to my demise! :rolleyes:

Shaymojack said:
I did that once.. Well I was playing cards it was 11:00 PM so I stayed up.

Not really, not at all.
I'm in a VMK cycle where I play hard (one to one a half hours a day for me, lol) for two months around now, then fade away for most the summer/autumn completely and start playing again in Novemberish. I'm not going to make a fairwell thread or anything melodramatic, but yeah, lol.

Loves Disney said:
Nope, I am certainly far from being addicted to vmk. I don't even really have interest in the game much anymore. I suppose as things start getting busier around the house and at school and as the weather improves (I'm loving the warmer weather coming in!) I find myself doing more other things to occupy my time.

Of course, my family would argue that I am ALWAYS on the computer playing vmk or reading the dis. They would only be 1/4 correct. I can admit to being on the computer for a great deal of time but I am hardly playing vmk anymore and I only check on the Dis every so often while I am here by my computer. The time I spend typing away, is time I spend writing either journalistic stories for my class, working on other equally important assignments, or just writing for the sake of being creative. (I find it easier to type a paper or any sort rather than writing it because I type faster than I write and it allows me to say exactly what is running through my mind...however, I LOVE the good old pen and paper!!!!) ANYWAY, that is getting off-topic.

I am very much new to this whole online gaming thing as well as being more active in the internet (before last summer, I very, VERY rarely went on the internet. I would only use the internet for class assignments. If I ever got to the point of neglecting life...I would stop on a moment and never return to the internet! LOL. I am such a "carpe diem" type of girl, so I would never let it get to that point lol.
Same here Front, I get on like once or twice a week now, I have been loving this summer weather. With my trip coming up, I couldn't be on anyway.

Suprisingly, I have been enjoying the weather as well. I have been on once in the entire passing week. Ironic, considering that I authored this thread...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter