Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

Make sure to vote online if you can!

They like to change things up, but I'm thinking back to other finals and they usually have a standard dance and a freestyle and then there is also a challenge-type dance for the final night. Looking back at the Wiki they did the fusion dance in season 21 and 22 (didn't look farther back) but not 23.
Voted on two cell phones, one land line and on line. Five times each. Everyone vote David Ross. 1-800-868-3404

Voted on two cell phones, one land line and on line. Five times each. Everyone vote

I have the same set up of phones & online. :D

But, people, don't vote too early. Erin just said there is an elimination tonight and the votes will count toward TOMORROW nite's votes. They never say what happens if one votes too early and that person gets eliminated. :headache:

Those people who voted early should get a do over vote, in my opinion.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Imzadi, post: 57632707, member: 75548] Erin just said there is an elimination tonight [/QUOTE]

There is or isn't?

This is your LAST chance to Vote for who you want to win tomorrow nite.

WARNING!!! The ONLINE voting times end earlier tomorrow than usual for the Finals.
See Below in red. Get your votes in.

_19eSamdvajVY7YV4k_5xN6lZIAB_5fvvmq4ulfUKcidulUI-t8f1wjdzVZ4-kp16oIhTg0mv1lYICamm0lACFIjicxWtAk=s0-d-e1-ft
THREE ways to Vote:
_5B9vGsJKaOGv2zNzLxzglMAYYCPD5L3JmCXRjEQ2CT5u2w3w1JcTt36AOg6PmdpMgpCT_uxeuTcFFGAbsu2AQGfi-YJoAM3V1TF3UXgIyhYSq4=s0-d-e1-ft
epErC1g7C5PVGpfYrTrSLHS6I4O19z3C2o4LPytxPxTamdIrt3K1rWKfxc9z25Pn1slXnW9Ko8KsRnHeiIDbgixVX8dBeyKFPZLqRNexw1B-TfDpGdopNolLU0Y3KA=s0-d-e1-ft
MiDQAiCe5MMOBC2CwXZS4At42DoB0AmmrQ908pcmDQ4ndK0AsGIZjF_QB8nCygVdgpQ63CK-BobQf9fQjmUbLxYO9l6SSbOTnqad4d_aQ73BK4Gz0bPuIPBgqltQkw=s0-d-e1-ft

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:
1-800-868-34_ _
(Insert numbers below for the last 2 digits.) Phone voting begins at the beginning of the show on Mondays, and is open until 60 minutes after the conclusion of that show in your local time zone.

04 - David Ross & Lindsay
10 - Normani Kordei & Val
11 - Rashad Jennings & Emma

Also VOTE online starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

And/OR VOTE on Facebook starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
https://www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars/app/1046081125498814/

*** During the show's finale week: ONLINE voting will stay open only until 11am ET (8am PT) tomorrow morning. ***

Rashad's Freestyle was good. But his music was a little too percussive with all the drumming, for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter