Kansas City DisFans?

Do we have any Kansas City or surrounding area folks who would be interested in meeting up to chat about Disney? My wife can only take my chatter for so long :-)
Yes we do! We are a small (but hearty) group of Disneyphiles who (pre-covid) would get together for lunch and to chat about anything related to Disney (but a lot of focus on the parks.) For the past year we've just been hanging out on-line, and we have a Disney+ movie night where we all watch a film and share erudite commentary;) We're all vaccinated so we'll likely be organizing more get togethers as things begin to loosen up. We'd love to add more folks to our group...and full disclosure: Three of our group have moved to Orlando, one is now a CM. Maybe don't mention that part to your wife. :earboy2: PM me if you're interested in meeting up.

Yes we do! We are a small (but hearty) group of Disneyphiles who (pre-covid) would get together for lunch and to chat about anything related to Disney (but a lot of focus on the parks.) For the past year we've just been hanging out on-line, and we have a Disney+ movie night where we all watch a film and share erudite commentary;) We're all vaccinated so we'll likely be organizing more get togethers as things begin to loosen up. We'd love to add more folks to our group...and full disclosure: Three of our group have moved to Orlando, one is now a CM. Maybe don't mention that part to your wife. :earboy2: PM me if you're interested in meeting up.
This post is old, but I live in the Kansas City area and would love to meet the other K.C. Disneyphiles! Please let me know when you meet up next.

Welcome to the Dis Beck1! Yes the thread goes back several years, but we're still getting together one way or the other. When you have enough posts (I think the required number is 10) PM me and I'll fill you in on the activities.:earsboy:

Welcome to the Dis Beck1! Yes the thread goes back several years, but we're still getting together one way or the other. When you have enough posts (I think the required number is 10) PM me and I'll fill you in on the activities.:earsboy:
Will do, thanks!

It's just been a long time since we've met up in KC, our last get together was at WDW. Just keep an eye on this thread, if we put something together we'll post here. Anyone may feel free to DM me if you'd like to chat.

Don’t forget to make plans for Super Bowl and more important the day after meet on Main Street wearing KC Chiefs Gear !
Reminder : You need a park pass reservation to Cheer the Chiefs !

Hi! I'm not sure if this is okay for me to post here since it wouldn't be the official Dis group per say, but I thought I might try to get the ball rolling and see if we would like to get a group together to maybe grab coffee or a drink and talk Disney? I wasn't sure when the next official meet up would be, so I thought I would try to get something rolling.

There are now 5 of us from the original group in the KC area. The pandemic really messed with our get togethers, and 3 of the group moved to Orlando. Feel free to organize something, I'd try to show up for it. Don't worry about being "Official." :earsboy:

Sorry I'm just getting back to this as I have been under the weather lately! I'm not sure what would be the best way to organize this. Although I have been a member of the boards for awhile, I'm generally a lurker and haven't made many posts so I don't have the ability to DM yet. So, in hopes that some folks will see this, who is interested and does weekends or weeknights work best for folks?

You can increase your post count on the test board, or you can pick a topic in the community forum. There are several threads on games, songs with a certain word in the lyrics, etc. I think you only need 10 posts to DM, that's one way to contact folks.

Or you can post here and try to organize that way. The DM method might be a better indicator of people who are genuinely interested. We've had a number of folks over the years who were interested but were no-shows when we had an actual meetup.

Weekends or weeknights would work for me, but daytime meetups are preferred. :earsboy:

Sorry I'm just getting back to this as I have been under the weather lately! I'm not sure what would be the best way to organize this. Although I have been a member of the boards for awhile, I'm generally a lurker and haven't made many posts so I don't have the ability to DM yet. So, in hopes that some folks will see this, who is interested and does weekends or weeknights work best for folks?
Hi klou, I'd love to meet up sometime as a group! Evenings or weekends work best for me.

You can increase your post count on the test board, or you can pick a topic in the community forum. There are several threads on games, songs with a certain word in the lyrics, etc. I think you only need 10 posts to DM, that's one way to contact folks.

Or you can post here and try to organize that way. The DM method might be a better indicator of people who are genuinely interested. We've had a number of folks over the years who were interested but were no-shows when we had an actual meetup.

Weekends or weeknights would work for me, but daytime meetups are preferred. :earsboy:
Thanks for the suggestions for getting my post count up! I will have to do that so I can DM those that are interested.

Also, thanks for letting me know your meeting preferences! It would be great to get something organized soon. :)

Just sent a message to those who said they were interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter