Dancing With the Stars - Spring 2017

Yeah, it looked like a mistake to me. He started on her bare waist and then roamed down I think expecting her hip or butt. Now ... considering how small those shorts were any clothed area should have been off-limits to his roaming hand, accidental or not. They were an entire tiny "danger zone".

Well I prefer the "it was an innocent mistake" thoughts~ because if it was intentional, :rolleyes: Looks like they will be doing the Viennese Waltz next week...pretty sure the *chemistry* will be there. Maks and Heather and Chris and Whitney may have the Jive...hmmm, Heather vs. Chris :rolleyes1 Anxious to hear what Rossy and Lindsay are dancing :scratchin

ETA: Rossy and Lindsay are dancing the Cha-Cha

Last edited:
images
b07267_f99cdd9bb6e34e22af01c34021b5510f.png_srz_209_613_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

Holy Roxbury , lol
Chris Kattan & Witney Carson – Cha Cha – “What is Love” by Haddaway
063c2a2acc21b38860f43db897fcdc92.jpg

:rotfl:

Last edited:

At least it's early in the season and probably won't effect Heather all that much. Better now than later.

It's nice seeing Nancy play sexy. She usually did the elegant ice queen in Vera Wang costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter