BOTTOM THREE:
Brian & Sharna
Matt & Lindsay
Kenya &

GOING HOME: (by judges decision)

Double Elimination:
Brian & Sharna
Matt & Lindsay

I liked Matt’s dance tonight better Kenya’s. Oh well, neither one was in my top 5 so it doesn’t matter.

What just happened?

Bruno saved Matt & Lindsay

Derek saved Kenya & Brandon

Carrie Ann saved Matt & Lindsay

That's 2 votes for Matt & Lindsay. So WHY did Len get in a fourth vote? I know he's head judge. But, he actually evened up the votes. :confused3

What just happened?

That's 2 votes for Matt & Lindsay. So WHY did Len get in a fourth vote? I know he's head judge. But, he actually evened up the votes. :confused3
It doesn't make any sense.

What just happened?

Confusing but I’m guessing if the other three are not unanimous Len must have the final say.

I'm thinking Len complained as usually he's been sitting out and not getting to vote at all. So they made up this convoluted voting process, so he gets a vote, and yes, he gets an extra, final vote as head judge.

GREASE!!! My favorite movie of all time. They better not ruin it for me.

They better not ruin Queen week for me. Although, they usually have sucky singers singing. :headache: So, yeah, it's already going to be ruined.

I'm thinking Len complained as usually he's been sitting out and not getting to vote at all. So they made up this convoluted voting process, so he gets a vote, and yes, he gets an extra, final vote as head judge.
Then he wasn’t even ready to vote!

Last edited:
I just have to keep on telling myself that JoJo is just 18-years old. She's just a baby and she's acting in an age appropriate manner when she's being a bit bratty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter