Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Oh and there's a double elimination this week

Not a very happy Halloween for two couples. :(

The Property Brothers will be on Live with Kelly & Ryan tomorrow.

That's an extreme coincidence that Drew will be in NYC tomorrow morning at the same time that GMA does their DWTS post-interviews. :rolleyes1

And usually the celebs who are on GMA ride the 10 blocks up to Live with Kelly and are on that show the same morning too. :scratchin

Last edited:
I thought Victoria was elegant but I wasn’t blown away or anything.

I thought the same thing. Especially after putting in her package Val having to try so hard to get her to act loving & caring toward his character. She still seemed kind of distant to him.

It's nice to see a paso doble that isn't costumed in all black.

I think Nikki’s heels were just too high or something. She just seemed like she struggled

Could the show do any more stunts to hide all of Vanessa's footwork & dancing? :rolleyes: They used fog, strobing, bright lights that white out the TV screen, and bad camera angles.

Glad Carrie nailed Vanessa on her shaky footwork and being off balance. She even TRIED to give Vanessa an excuse saying, "Did you have a wardrobe malfunction or something, ANYTHING?"

Bruno cementing what I see with Vanessa..just not graceful. She would probably be more tolerable if she were to accept the judges comments instead of always justifying/commenting on why she wasn't what they were looking for.
The Grim Reaper was pretty hilarious tho

I really thing Terrel has improved but I still can’t let go of the fact of how douchey he was the first couple of weeks

How come Sasha wasn’t a pro this season? Just realized that after all his scare attempts

I don't think one can do much to recover from rib injuries. It just takes a lot of time. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter