Dancing with the Stars...A Guilty Pleasure

I agree w/everyone else. As much as I like Jerry Rice and think he seems to be a very nice guy, he isn't as good of a dancer as Lisa and her partner. I think it'll come down between Drew and Stacy. From there I haven't a clue---both are SO good. If only I could do a 1/16th of their dance moves!! :worship:

Looking forward to Thursday..........

Okay, it's over! Everyone happy with the results? Drew was great, and I'm glad he won! :thumbsup2

Glad Drew won. Think he definitely deserved it. However, I think Stacy deserved 2nd place. But it's over and we'll wait for next year!! :banana:

Karen

Us too Penny!!! We are sooo happy Drew won. Him and his partner were definately the best! I did get a little nervous though when Jerry made it further then Legs (Stacy). It was definately a very intertaining show!

I am VERY, VERY happy with the Drew win, but like several of you, I got real scared when Jerry made number 2!

After Drew and Legs (not to mention Lips) set the bar so high this year, who in the world are they drafting next year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter