Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still opened?

I guess that just gives me a change to post a picture of a Udder Nonsense Babnana.

...okay, I give up....what IS this? :confused3

It's actually an eclair base with white chocolate with yellow food colouring glaze. There was a creme patisserie filling inside. The face is made from white chocolate and those udder looking bits are meringue.

I couldn't resist because it was the closest I've seen to a udder nonsense babnana. :lmao:

Aside from looking like a babnana, it tasted divine.

I just pretended it was a yellow banana (did I spell that correctly? :rotfl:)

Is this thread still not closed? :badpc:

:confused3 I'm not sure I would have tasted it, especially with the name you gave it! :eek:

Busy weekend. I'm going through recipes to find something to make for my uber picky, absolutely crazy photography girlfriends, aka "the Chicks", for our all day class on Saturday. One chick doesn't like celery; another chick doesn't like yellow cheese; another chick is allergic to pineapple; another chick can't have onions; another chick can't have bacon. Egads, these are picky chicks! :headache:

I'll probably throw together some sort of egg & sausage breakfast bake (remember, no bacon as one of the chicks can't have bacon), bring my usual pimento cheese and crackers for snack and make wraps for lunch. Funny thing is, the chick who doesn't like yellow cheese loves my pimento cheese, which is made with YELLOW cheddar cheese. And I've told her I use yellow cheese in the recipe. She just laughs and tells me to bring it anyway. :lmao:

Pity our instructor. He'll be the only guy in a room full of chicks! And this is the third or fourth class he's taught for us, so he knows what he's getting into. And he's known me for years as we went to school together. Some people never learn. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter