Dancing at Pleasure Island

hilside

<font color=red>TAGGED BEFORE HER DH</font color><
I just thought I'd post a tip, which is probably COMPLETELY obvious to most of you, but I, on the other hand, was much too dense to figure out. If you use a wheelchair, you should not, I repeat, NOT, attempt to dance on the revolving dance floor at Mannequins at Pleasure Island. I was sitting there, watching people dance, never intending to dance myself. I was there alone, and didn't plan to stay long. Well, some mildly attractive guy started motioning for me to dance, so I thought, why not? It was just a small drop-off, so I drove my motorized chair out onto the floor. It was kind of neat for a bit.. until I tried to get back off. Every time I tried, I missed the opening!! I would aim toward it, then my front wheels would catch on the little lip, and we would spin on past. I must have gone around 6 times, trying desperately, feeling like I would forever be stuck on the giant, loud, pulsating treadmill from you-know-where. Finally, the guy I had been dancing with, laughing hysterically by this time, gave me a great big shove, and I managed to exit the giant turntable. Whew! :rolleyes: :D

Hil
hil@brainstew.com
http://www.icorp.net/cybertown/colonies/hnewton/index.html
ariel.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter