D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there other phone numbers or chat solutions we can try? I keep getting busy signal.

Is ANYONE's stay information correct in the SW:GE email?

EDIT: THANK GOODNESS they didn't release both the lottery and hotel reservation at the same time. I'm on hold now. I'm going to get my phone charger and plug in for a long wait.

EDIT2: I'm diggin' the hold music. Peppy.... fun. Any questions y'all want me to tack on if I'm able?

Last edited:
Are there other phone numbers or chat solutions we can try? I keep getting busy signal.

Is ANYONE's stay information correct in the SW:GE email?
I too get the busy signal with the phone number listed. However we now have three reports of people who have gotten through that Disney is aware and working on it and that everything seems to be one day ahead on the emails than it should be so if you have a reservation for May 30th its actually May 31st.

Thanks to everyone who took one for the team and spent an hour on hold!
Sounds like the rest of us should hold tight and wait for follow up email with corrected time.
I hope this won’t cause all sorts of problems for those not on this board who may only see the first email and shift their travel/dining plans around... yikes... what a mess...

I just got an answer after being on hold for about 70 minutes. The cast member that answered was very polite. She said several guests have called for the same reason as me. The Star Wars reservation email has the incorrect arrival date. She verified my correct hotel reservation information and said to just shift one day. My May 30 reservation is incorrect. Galaxy’s Edge will not be open on May 30. So my corrected GE reservation is May 31, 11am-3pm. She said I will be getting another email with the correct GE reservation information.

Was your original time 11am- 3pm on the 30th, or did you receive a new time with the corrected date?

I know no one actually has the answer but any guesses as to how long the Millennium Falcon ride line will be during these reservations?
If your time ends at 12 but you’re in line will they kick you out?
If not I could see the line getting really backed up..
Better to be earlier in the day for sure!
Hoping with this system line will be under an hour but we’ll have to see...

Just adding, my dates are incorrect as well. However, I like the reservation time I was assigned. It ends up being early on my arrival day, which works great for me. I hope I can keep it!

Was your original time 11am- 3pm on the 30th, or did you receive a new time with the corrected date?

The Disney email had my original reservation on May 30, 11 am - 3 pm. After my phone call, the corrected reservation is May 31, 11 am - 3 pm. I should be receiving another email with the correct day and time.

The Disney email had my original reservation on May 30, 11 am - 3 pm. After my phone call, the corrected reservation is May 31, 11 am - 3 pm. I should be receiving another email with the correct day and time.

Did they say how long till you got the correct email?

Did they say how long till you got the correct email?

No, the Cast Member did not say when I would receive the correct email. She said that several guests had been calling in with the same issue: wrong check-in date, and everyone that called would receive another email with the corrected date and time. I don't know if emails will be sent for those who didn't call.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I may have gotten lost in my search to find the answer. :) We have bought tickets and linked them to the app. We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn June 9-12th. Do we know how non Disneyland Hotel guests reservations will be handled? I am asking because the tickets don't have a "date" per say listed on them.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I may have gotten lost in my search to find the answer. :) We have bought tickets and linked them to the app. We are staying at the Candy Cane Inn June 9-12th. Do we know how non Disneyland Hotel guests reservations will be handled? I am asking because the tickets don't have a "date" per say listed on them.
Looks like according to what was announced today that May 2nd will be the day for non Disney resort guests to book a time.

Oh my, what a debacle. Who do they have programing these data merges and dumps? Seriously, talk about making a difficult situation untenable for yourself! Yikes Disney...
Yeah, and especially for people who are doing hotel reservation with an AP. Like, someone who has a Deluxe AP is good to go for 5/31, but is blocked out 6/1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter