Cypress Pointe - Which building would you recommend??

hb2000

Earning My Ears
Leaving for Cypress Pointe in a week. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I found a map of the basic layout of the resort and am wondering which building at the resort you would recommend??

Looks like building 1 & 2 overlook a small lake. Is that nice? And a couple of buildings back onto a Main? road (Lake Street). Is that noisey?

I've read that the volcano pool can get loud at night, should that be avoided??

Will I find much of a difference being on a balcony facing North or South?? My north facing patio at home is nicely shaded during the day.

We also don't mind being on the third floor if that influences anyones opinion on location.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

And yes we are definately doing the single digit dance. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We've stayed briefly in 5, 7 and 8. I think my favorite was 8 with a ground floor unit facing some nice landscaping behind the patio. It's a small resort, and you won't really be far from anything.

We stayed in a 3 bedroom in the building closest to the volcano pool. The only noise we heard at night was people returning but it wasn't bad. It did serve as a reminder to our kids that they needed to be quiet when returning. They could hear first hand what we meant. Our room was on the opposite side from the pool but a great location and an easy walk for the kids to the pool. I'm not sure of the building number though.

Its a great place so no matter what I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter