Cypress Point and Grocery Stores?

Keacc

DIS Veteran
My wife :love: and I will be staying at Cypress Point Grand Villas the first weekend in December. We have a 1 bedroom unit for 3 nites. Has anyone stayed in the 1 bedroom units and how nice are they?
:confused3 What are the closest grocery stores (like Publix, Super Target or Winn Dixie) and how late do they stay open?

there is a winnie dixie a couple of blocks past the CP.

to get to the new Public (I think) - at Cp turn left - get in the middle of road (both the right and left lanes will disappear) - you are on this road for quite a while. about 1/4 mile before it gets to US 192 there is a new Walmart (I haven't seem this Walmart) but others have. If you miss it not a problem kept going - this roads ends at US 192 - turn left - about a mile (could be a half mile) there is a Sam's and a Target on the left side. further down about 3 miles is another walmart on the right (be prepared this is one of the busiest Walmart there is)

The Winn Dixie and an ABC liquor store :drinking1 are just a bit to the right as you leave the complex for Apopka Vineland. There is also a back entrance to Cypress Pointe that you will see if you leave Winn Dixie on the side road. In a pinch you could walk to the Winn Dixie. Sign up for their card to get lower prices -- it just takes a moment at the customer service desk.

From Keacc "We have a 1 bedroom unit for 3 nites. Has anyone stayed in the 1 bedroom units and how nice are they? "

My brother and his wife stayed in the one bedroom grand villas section and it was very nice (may\june 05). They really enjoyed their stay. We had the 3 bedroom in the cypress pointe section and loved it. Everyone is still talking about this vacation place and wanting to go back. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

We drove down to the Walmart (supersize one with gas station in parking lot). It wasn't far. I remember it was on the right hand side. We picked up lots of stuff here and they have a great selection of Disney merchandise which entertained the kids while some of the adults picked up the needed supplies for our week.

Enjoy

dgaston said:
. Sign up for their card to get lower prices -- it just takes a moment at the customer service desk.

We just did this last week though I did it directly at the check out lanes. It was free and took only one minute. Saved us lots of $$$ too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter