• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cvs weekly 5/22-5/29

I sent out the :wizard:magical envies today... Just still waiting for Maggiew:lovestruc
Wed. I will select this weeks winners.:banana:

Ok..back to business.

this maybe is old news:scared1: but today I went to my CVS and found Nivea Mens body was for 3.99..they were 4.99 with 1.00 off and it counted for the Nivea deal...just incase you didnt do it yet or didnt do all of it.

Does anyone know if there are any poland spring 24pk printables? I cant find any:rolleyes1

Sorry. I didn't send my address. I thought you had it from before. I didn't even notice I had a new PM.

Maggie

I am new to this. Where do you find the gift cards at CVS? How do you know which items have the ECB?

Mine are with the regular gift card section and specifically say Dinner & a Movie and are BUNDLED together as one $50 pack.

On another note...for those of you who got the buy 1 m&m's get a free pretzel m&ms (single sizes) out of the red machine last week...I redeemed mine today, m&m's were 48 cents (so 96 cents for 2) and the coupon took off 99 cents! Have to love free m&ms!!

Theramcare for menstrual cramps had $2 off c/os on the boxes so I bought 2 at $5.99 each used ecbs and the c/os bringing it down to 4.50 and got $5 ecb so a MM!! I also dod the Depends deal!! I always stock up when they have the deals !! DGS is a bedwetter due to medication he takes at night ( knocks him out ) so we use them daily!! I know ya'll thought they were for me !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hey Rosie,
I have several of the Depend coupons from 5/16 if you need them. Let me know. You will need to send me your address. You know how my brain works.:rotfl:

I bought:

4 Nivea Body Wash- sale $4.99
Used 4 $4 Women's Nivea body wash
2 Old Spice body wash- sale $4
Used BOGO coupon
2 CVS Sunscreen- sale 2/$10 (Going to beach and needed these)
Used $1/1 CVS Suncare product (from machine in store)
Used $4 off $20 purchase (from machine in store)
Total= $16.01
Used $12.49 in ECBs
OOP= $3.52
Got back $13 in ECBs (5 for nivea/ 8 for Old spice)

I bought:

4 Nivea Body Wash- sale $4.99
Used 4 $4 Women's Nivea body wash
2 Old Spice body wash- sale $4
Used BOGO coupon
2 CVS Sunscreen- sale 2/$10 (Going to beach and needed these)
Used $1/1 CVS Suncare product (from machine in store)
Used $4 off $20 purchase (from machine in store)
Total= $16.01
Used $12.49 in ECBs
OOP= $3.52
Got back $13 in ECBs (5 for nivea/ 8 for Old spice)
:) good job

some huggies are priced at 50% off along with wipes and baby wash. If you need any it might be worth checking out. I also saw goodnights for boy's.

I had a 2 MQ on Revlon lip color. They would not let me use it on the 75% off items. Also, I had the New York nail polish B1G1F MQ they would not let me use it on the 75% off polish either. :confused3

I had a 2 MQ on Revlon lip color. They would not let me use it on the 75% off items. Also, I had the New York nail polish B1G1F MQ they would not let me use it on the 75% off polish either. :confused3

That doesn't make sense but every so often when I get a new cashier they get really sticky about what they'll push thru.

Were the coupons expired or for more than the value of the makeup?

If not, try bringing them back when a different cashier will be there.

I've had them credit me for coupons I've forgotten to give at the time of checkout before so this might work.

Had a good run tonight. Only did one card but I got:

2 Old Spice Body Wash - $8
1 Old spice Fiji Deodorant - $5.49
1 CVS Nose Spray - $5.99 (Not on sale or anything but DH needed it tonight for his allergies)
1 CVS Travel Q Tips - $0.99
4 Diet Coke - $6.96

Less:

$5.29 Old Spice B1G1 Body Wash (price before sale)
$5.49 Old Spice B1 Body Wash G1 Deodorant Free
$2 on 2 Body Wash CVS CRT
$1 CVS Brand Beauty Accessories CRT (took off full dollar even tho the q tips were only .99)
$2 on 4 cokes
$5 ECB

Total OOP $6.65 including tax and I got back $8 in ECB. :woohoo:

I was totally psyched that they let me stack the b1g1 deodorant coupon on top of the b1g1 Bodywash.

If I hadn't bought the coke my OOP would have only been $1.50 or so, it's cheaper to get them elsewhere (only $1.53 for 2 after q at Cumbies) but it's soooo hot tonight I didn't want to drive extra.

Call corporate at 1800ShopCVS and ask them if you can use coupons on clearance items. You can. And they will call the store and notify them that they should allow you to use the coupons.

Maggie

Call corporate at 1800ShopCVS and ask them if you can use coupons on clearance items. You can. And they will call the store and notify them that they should allow you to use the coupons.

Maggie

Absolutely:thumbsup2 There is zero reason you can't use the coupon. The only time I have had a problem with items on clearance is when the clearance price doesn't automatically scan and they have to override it. Then they sometimes have trouble with the coupons. But the make up shouldn't be like that as the clearance prices scan. They are wrong. I would call the 1800# right there with them. If the coupon is for more than the item, there is no reason they can't adjust it down.

I had a similar problem with Rite Aid and called corporate and the store really got reamed out. They are sweet as pie to me now and that was over a year ago. I have zero problems with coupons at that store anymore!

For anyone who hasn't gone yet this week. Wheat thins are on sale for $1/box for the small boxes and there's a printable coupon on facebook that's good for $1 off any size box. So free Crackers :woohoo:

Don't forget the Kelloggs cereal for $1.66 (limit 3).

Mine had the Concession Cash promo on them (Get $5 free movie snacks for each 3 codes from specially marked boxes).

Plus there was a $1.50 off 3 box coupon in the paper (last week, I think)

So that gives me 3 boxes cereal + $5.00 popcorn at movies for $3.48. :banana:

(If your CVS is sold out of the specially marked boxes, take the CVS circular to Walmart and get them to price match it!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter